VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

Not doing too badly. Made my changes for next week with no Villa/Chelsea already.

really didnt think about that, got 3 villa and 3 chelsea players on my team :S used the wildcard too lol

No Villa players until after Game week 3 for me(maybe baker as a cheap sub). I have 3 Chelsea players as they have Hull and us in double week. We have Arse, Chelsea, and Liverpool then a bye week. If you have 3 Villa players as well you gonna have 9 players in GW3 if none of above a keeper. You will have to waste trades to get players in only to want to bring back the ones you had to trade out. Very dumb short-sighted strategy just for the sake of having Villa players from the off IMO.

:P

Not doing too badly. Made my changes for next week with no Villa/Chelsea already.

really didnt think about that, got 3 villa and 3 chelsea players on my team :S used the wildcard too lol

No Villa players until after Game week 3 for me(maybe baker as a cheap sub). I have 3 Chelsea players as they have Hull and us in double week. We have Arse, Chelsea, and Liverpool then a bye week. If you have 3 Villa players as well you gonna have 9 players in GW3 if none of above a keeper. You will have to waste trades to get players in only to want to bring back the ones you had to trade out. Very dumb short-sighted strategy just for the sake of having Villa players from the off IMO.

:P

never claimed i was anything else! ;) sure i can sort something decent out, just wait ;D

played it last go around hehe.. might have to sacrifice some points here ! my first time playing so seeing this as a practice run.. just gotta beat my brother, thats the main thing lol. 6 points ahead! might be more depending on the man u - chelski score

thanks for the tip, gonna have a wee playaround and see what gives!

Edited by tomaspg

Â