VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

anyone struggling to make transfers? It's refusing to let me and time is ticking down. Boo. I have too many villa and chelsea players in it. 

edit. nevermind. being a spaz. 

Negredo and Lescott in for Benteke and Kompany, whilst ivanovic, okore and hazard is the most useless bench I'll be having this season I hope :/

Edited by Rodders

I can get Eto'o & Özil in for Soldado & Silva. Dilemma. I'll wait until after the international break. Soldado & Silva are going up in value anyway so it shouldn't make or break the deal and I'd hate to get some bad injuries. Patience is haaard to have in this game.

Michu out. Ozil in.

Absolute no-brainer.

Hmmm Soldado for Eto'o is an interesting one..... that maybe next weeks transfer. 

Since Substandard Liege have been living up to their name I can't afford to sacrifice points. 231st place is at stake. 

I think I'll wait and see on Eto'o Wouldn't be rushing to put him in my team at that price. Also tough to bring in Ozil when I have Walcott and Ramsey and want to get Mertesacker. I don't think you can justify Walcott and Ozil in the same team on a regular basis. Maybe upgrade Walcott to Ozil

I think I'll wait and see on Eto'o Wouldn't be rushing to put him in my team at that price. Also tough to bring in Ozil when I have Walcott and Ramsey and want to get Mertesacker. I don't think you can justify Walcott and Ozil in the same team on a regular basis. Maybe upgrade Walcott to Ozil

If they still used Walcott as a midfielder I'd agree, but he's basically a 2nd attacker, so for me it's one midfielder in Özil and one forward in Walcott (getting midfield points). But then I don't want Mertesacker :) You could well be right w.r.t. rushing them into the side though. Eto'o in particular may not play immediately off the bat. My worry is people will jump on him anyway and his price will go up. My bench is good enough to handle the week that he mightn't play, just so that I can afford to get him while he's still 9.0m.

Sod it. I bit the bullet. Over 110,000 people have already brought Özil in since his transfer. He's going to shoot up in value any day now and I had to swap Soldado for Eto'o to have enough money. Done now. Just need to hope for luck on the injury front.

^^ See that annoys me a little bit about the game. 

You buy a player in at x price..... if he increases in value you only get what you paid back. Not what he is worth now. 

I realise that the value of my investment could go up as well as down (mostly down then) but it would bring a nice addition to the game. 

Â