VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

Bringing Ozil in right now is just daft as he's protected until Monday at least so can't rise in price until then.

He's got the small matter of a derby with Austria tonight where no love will be lost I imagine so you wouldn't want to waste a transfer having to sub him out.

His price will not rise much as he is very overpriced for a MID and they are scoring very poorly in the new BPS system. I have Wally who I think will score more goals because of Ozil so I don't see the point to have both unless it seems madness to leave out. 

• 2 weeks later...

mother of god this is an atrocious week for me lol. 3 players didnt even start. and two players i got on the bench are in the dream team.. ffs! been some weird teans and results this week!

If players don't start your subs come on for them so you will get the points.

mother of god this is an atrocious week for me lol. 3 players didnt even start. and two players i got on the bench are in the dream team.. ffs! been some weird teans and results this week!

If players don't start your subs come on for them so you will get the points.

nice didnt know that :) wohooo i got points!

Fancied Shelvey at the start of the season and had him in every single week.

Make the disastrous decision of 2 gambles in the same week. Ward-Prowse and Sinclair both in ahead of him as Swansea had undefeated Liverpool at home. Total brain fart he's just come from Liverpool so was bound to have a big game. 11 points down the pooper.

Shit.

Â