Hiroshi Kiyotake (1. FC Nuremberg)

Wes

Is it weird that I actually signed this guy on Pro Evolution Soccer 2013? Obviously I was playing as Villa so he's actually on my team on there.

you're obviously itk...come on, who else did you sign!?

sidenote: i didn't know people still played pro evo, i thought fifa had total domination these days! 

Is it weird that I actually signed this guy on Pro Evolution Soccer 2013? Obviously I was playing as Villa so he's actually on my team on there.

you're obviously itk...come on, who else did you sign!?

sidenote: i didn't know people still played pro evo, i thought fifa had total domination these days! 

Aha I just found it weird that I ended up signing him on there. The game is Japanese developed so they always tend to have the Japanese players develop quicker than they should and always pop up as the recommended signings.

Yeah it's not too popular nowadays. I only bought it because I was at uni and on a budget and fancied playing a football game. Went to ASDA. FIFA13 for £45 or PES2013 for £15. So yeah lol

Apparently the new PES is going to change things up though. A new game engine and it looks pretty damn good.

I saw someone said earlier that we dismissed the Belhanda link via the Mail ..... but .... this is not dismissing it at all ......

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/aston-villa-transfer-update-club-4866747

Cliff notes: Bid has NOT been made and deal is unlikely but we ARE interested.

EDIT: we dismissed the Belhanda link via the Mail and would therefore dismiss the Kiyatoke link via the Mail*

Edited by AshVillain

The club denied Belhanda through The Mail, i assume they'll do so with this..

Mat Kendrick has already reported interest. But talk of a release clause being triggered and a deal will be concluded tomorrow are extremely premature.

Yes this is different. Kendrick never lead with a back page story we wanted Belhanda as he maintained we were not interested in him, he was right.

Different feel to this one, clearly there is serious interest from us.

I reckon we'll sign him but it will probably take a few weeks as Nuremburg will want a good fee. 10m they'll probably accept as that is good money for a mid table Bundesliga club.

Got a bit P***ed of with this Julie B thing so i decided to do a bit of sleuthing, nothing is going to happen tonight as it stands so here's what i found out; it looks like Julie B  once had a fling with John Gregory and later started dating Gordon Cowans, John's son Gaylord became so upset he actually wrote a song about them, after a lot of hard work i managed to track it down http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTKORcr1jhY. Hope you enjoy! for all the Tweeters out there "there is no copyright for posting this to Julie B." Looks like Gordon is spilling the beans on what and when it happens and Julie loves TWATTER.

Edited by becks1876
  • Like 2

The club denied Belhanda through The Mail, i assume they'll do so with this..

Mat Kendrick has already reported interest. But talk of a release clause being triggered and a deal will be concluded tomorrow are extremely premature.

Yes this is different. Kendrick never lead with a back page story we wanted Belhanda as he maintained we were not interested in him, he was right.

Different feel to this one, clearly there is serious interest from us.

I reckon we'll sign him but it will probably take a few weeks as Nuremburg will want a good fee. 10m they'll probably accept as that is good money for a mid table Bundesliga club.

His release clause is in excess of that figure so I am told. There is definitely interest. No doubt about it. However, nothing has been agreed. We have made a bid, but we are way off in their valuation of the player. I will never claim to be ITK. Kiyotake information has been the only snippet I have been passed on and it has proven to be solid info. Will it happen, who knows. I hope so though as he is some player.

Edited by diehardvillan

If there was a release clause why would we be wasting everyone's time with low bids?

Either we bid what it takes to release him or we stop harassing the Nuremberg chairman.

Personally I don't think there is such a clause. 

If there was a release clause why would we be wasting everyone's time with low bids?

Either we bid what it takes to release him or we stop harassing the Nuremberg chairman.

Personally I don't think there is such a clause. 

Clubs are well within their rights to bid lower than a release clause. All about testing the water. Doesn't mean it will work of course. All about declaring an interest. Obviously, a release clause reduces the negotiation power of the selling Club. Like I said, we have made a bid. Nothing has been accepted though. Far from it.

Not expecting this to be done tomorrow then diehard? !!

Not one bit. You never know, the lady adamant on twitter might be right. :unsure:

She has backtracked and said our second bit didn't match his release clause and have now made a third bid. I asked her why she said it was 100% fact he would be ITSOTP on Friday and she blocked me and said i was putting abuse.

This wont happen.

I think the Bellender episode points to this going down a dead alley. Wish i was wrong, but footy is fcuked.

To be fair, the Belhanda saga was completely different. That was never happening. This one obviously is no guarantee, but far more plausible and plenty to be hopeful about.