Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

We appear to be favorites to sign NRC and i will be more than happy if this is our first signing of the summer. Great player IMO and will mean we have 4 future England Internationals.

I can think of Gardner but who are the other three. :lol:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zokora is absolute cack. And he's a diving pussy too.

Jol's not daft. He realises, as do the Spurs fans, that Zokora hasn't delivered what he'd wanted - hence they may well nip in for Reo Coker.

I can see it happening.

Just added a link for you dude.

From the Express & Star;

Villa favourite to sign Reo-Coker

Manager Martin O’Neill hopes to wrap up his first summer signing in the next week before Reo-Coker flies out with the England squad for the European under-21 championships in Holland.

West Ham and England under-21 captain Reo-Coker is set to sign for Villa providing late interest doesn’t surface from Newcastle, who have been linked with the former Wimbledon man to replace Scott Parker, who is due to sign for the Hammers for £7m.

Newcastle would move for Reo-Coker if they fail to sign Manchester City’s Joey Barton, who is their chief midfield target to replace Parker and has a £5.5m release clause in his contract.

Reo-Coker has put in a second transfer request at Upton Park and the club are now willing to him go after a season in which he was barracked by fans frustrated at the team’s slump.

Clicky

I have just read in the Evening Mail that Luke is linked to Boro. No links yet but should appear in ibirmingham later today

Boro look to be signing Aliadiere from the Arse. Might temper their interest in Luke.

Just added a link for you dude.

From the Express & Star;

Villa favourite to sign Reo-Coker

Manager Martin O’Neill hopes to wrap up his first summer signing in the next week before Reo-Coker flies out with the England squad for the European under-21 championships in Holland.

West Ham and England under-21 captain Reo-Coker is set to sign for Villa providing late interest doesn’t surface from Newcastle, who have been linked with the former Wimbledon man to replace Scott Parker, who is due to sign for the Hammers for £7m.

Newcastle would move for Reo-Coker if they fail to sign Manchester City’s Joey Barton, who is their chief midfield target to replace Parker and has a £5.5m release clause in his contract.

Reo-Coker has put in a second transfer request at Upton Park and the club are now willing to him go after a season in which he was barracked by fans frustrated at the team’s slump.

Good man

Clicky

So we think agents are just talking crap in the press?

Well, what if he bigged up Villa instead of Newcastle, don't think any of you would say the same thing

Fred from Lyon?

We are not going to sign the player who left Carew on the bench in the first place, he would never recommend him or even talk nice about him. It would be like Mido (wherever he is going) bigging up Berbatov to his new coach. To be frank, it won't be long before the first moaners come out and claim Carew scores too little. Look to the Norwegian national team where Carew is the out and out star and first striker. He hasn't even scored the most under our new coach, it's Frode Johnson who is

very average and plays in the Japanese league

Joey Barton vs. Nigel Reo-Coker

One of them beats people up and has a brother who is also a murderer. Nice. Guess those genes aren't exactly what MON wants. The other leaves his club because they aren't big enough and he rates himself a Arsenal-player and his agent clearly is a big ass. His footballing skills are very unproven in my opinion. In first season h was good but not better than our own Steven Davis. He caught attention from Arse/ManU (supposedly) and rumors say there was a bid in for him and that's why he wants to leave. The next season he was terrible. He was worse than Davis as well. He performed well at the end of the season but I don't really know about this. Perhaps MON has other targets in his head and we won't sign any of them?

Personally, I can't really see what either of them would offer to our team positive wise.. i think the negatives have been aired enough...

in theory we've been linked to 3 tits in football (bellamy being the 3rd) and i hope we don't sign any of them.

Future England Internations of..

Gary Cahill, Luke Young, Gabby Agbonlahor, NRC?? & Gardner!

byt that could make 5!

Add Ashley to that list also!! :winkold: :lol:

Personally, I can't really see what either of them would offer to our team positive wise.. i think the negatives have been aired enough...

in theory we've been linked to 3 tits in football (bellamy being the 3rd) and i hope we don't sign any of them.

Well we have to sign someone! Any of the three would offer improvement to our squad. Think of it as transition. We need to get to Europe regularly before the Hargreaves's and Ronaldos will consider us. They would all add fire and no short amount of talent and skill. The big four are full of prima donnas and ticking time bombs. Thats football. If REoCoker is really that arrogant, is that a bad thing? Thats what we need! Barton (whos going to Newcastle) would provide fire and Bellamy would provide arrogance, fire and speed!