Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we have the cash Sevilla right back Daniel Alves. Sevilla were accused of being 'outrageous' in their demands by Barcelona, so they would sell for the right price.

Lets be honest he is way out of our league and I think most people now that. He would walk into any club in the world so why, regardless of our bouyant situation would he pick us over Barca, ManUre, Chelski etc. And why do you presume we would be willing to pay more? That won't happen with MOn in charge, we will pay what they are worth!

This should be changed to "Realistic transfer thread: Rumours, speculation & suggestions" just so people turn up on the same planet as each other!

Despite all mine and others thoughts went on Sidwell, we are all wrong it seems, Mrs Logan has just confirmed that Sidwell is infact going to chelsea!

All i can say that if he is happy to join them and sit on the bench most of the season then good luck to him! obvious he is just a money greedy little shite that is happy with that! shame really as he looked promising!

Big Sam joins newcastle next week aswell, not that its a huge suprise to everyone anyway.. It was a givaway when he appears on TV football shows he sports a Black and White tie!!

jesus christ what an idiot

does he not realise that he will be competing with far superior players like lampard, mikel, essien and ballack

thats annoyed me, i honestly believed he was in the bag

Sidwell's off the Chelski?!?! Oh well Fat Frank will get crucified at Barcelona. Though christ if we were moaning at some of the names we are linked with then I can see the Surrey/kent chavs getting the right goatse over him signing.

do you think thats the end of lumplard at Chelsea now.

Seriously doubt it, if Fat Frank went then you can be sure that Terry was off as well as Jose. Simply can't see it happening.

and as much as i don't rate lampard, sidwell is hardly a good enough replacement

it's quite baffling tbh

i could understand them getting a centre back who probably isn't top top draw, but centre mid where they are packed full of talent?

Seriously doubt it, if Fat Frank went then you can be sure that Terry was off as well as Jose. Simply can't see it happening.

was there not a rumour going around that if jose left he would try to take them both with him.

Where has this been confirmed?

To be honest, I'm not bothered in the slightest, I don't think we were in for him in the slightest anyways.

The way he celebrated when he scored past us would suggest that also. Not that he would not celebrate, but it was a PROPER celeberation, not one of 'toned' down etc.

I think it was only really Newcastle in for him, hence why we haven't heard anything of where he is going.

If AVFC were after him, we would have had him by now, and something would have been confirmed.

This is no longer AVFC run by ELLIS.

That's my thinking anyway.

jesus christ what an idiot

does he not realise that he will be competing with far superior players like lampard, mikel, essien and ballack

thats annoyed me, i honestly believed he was in the bag

if that's the situation then it's a blessing in disguise for us. wouldn't want him at villa if he's just a money grabber. no loss

was there not a rumour going around that if jose left he would try to take them both with him.

Yeah heard that too, don't see where he/they could possibly go to who could afford them though (barring Barcalona/Real Madrid). Not too sure that Barca would open them with open arms but I know Fat Frank has a spanish wife so I guess it's possible :D

and as much as i don't rate lampard, sidwell is hardly a good enough replacement

it's quite baffling tbh

i could understand them getting a centre back who probably isn't top top draw, but centre mid where they are packed full of talent?

ah its been the same every season since that feckin russain bought them out. they just try to buy evryone thats half decent,and the worst thing is the money hungry players that sign for them dont mind sitting on the bench :evil: .

Yeah heard that too, don't see where he/they could possibly go to who could afford them though (barring Barcalona/Real Madrid). Not too sure that Barca would open them with open arms but I know Fat Frank has a spanish wife so I guess it's possible :D

here he might want to go to a team that will win the champions league. BECAUSE HE'LL NEVER GET IT PLAYING FOR A LONDEN TEAM :lol: