Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Why buy Kamara and Gera? Both players at a Championship team.

Erm...

Giles Barnes would be awesome

:crylaugh: Well spotted CV saw that as well but I would agree that Giles Barnes is a better prospect and the other 2 have been in the top flight and not pulled up any trees.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News of the World is reporting we're going to offer Angel plus £8m for Keane.

Not sure how I feel about that.

No, I would hate that :cry: . If JPA has to go, I don't want him to go to another prem team - or even another English Team - Spain or back to River Plate - rather he stayed though and maybe started taking his coaching badge or maybe start doing media work - he could be really good at that.

No, I would hate that :cry: . If JPA has to go, I don't want him to go to another prem team - or even another English Team - Spain or back to River Plate - rather he stayed though and maybe started taking his coaching badge or maybe start doing media work - he could be really good at that.

Jesus. Some Villa fans have been deprived of true quality plyers for too long. Let the waste of space go.

Jesus. Some Villa fans have been deprived of true quality plyers for too long. Let the waste of space go.

have to agree

He has done nothing for anyone to want him to stay around so much.

To move forward your supposed to get rid of the deadwood that holds you back, angel should be first in line for players we need to get rid of.

have to agree

He has done nothing for anyone to want him to stay around so much.

To move forward your supposed to get rid of the deadwood that holds you back, angel should be first in line for players we need to get rid of.

There are way worse players than JPA, your hatred really gets in the way sometimes. Lets think DJx2, Hughes, JLS, Sutton, Delaney, McCann and if form continues Petrov, should all be out the door before JPA IMO of course!!

To take the thread back on topic and away from the obsession some people have with certain players (what did they do, piss in your chips?) - the football blog is reporting that Villa are trying to sign Eidur Gudjonsson from Barcelona - was this in any of the newspapers yesterday or just a silly made up rumour (or both)?

To take the thread back on topic and away from the obsession some people have with certain players (what did they do, piss in your chips?) - the football blog is reporting that Villa are trying to sign Eidur Gudjonsson from Barcelona - was this in any of the newspapers yesterday or just a silly made up rumour (or both)?
It was in the Mirror or the People yesterday John - not sure which one I was reading them in the supermarket while I was waiting for the missus :-)

I was reading them in the supermarket while I was waiting for the missus :-)
Next time you buy 28 bags of cat litter let her use the basket on wheels ffs, then you won't have to wait so long. :roll:

Erm...

What are you erm..ing about??????

Giles Barnes is 18 or something, clearly there is a big difference you should have noticed.

.... i think your first line is true and it effects the judgement of some.

Eidur Gudjohnsen......... fantastic signing, strong link player, very clever, experienced and already been very successful in the prem. Perhaps a little old but since his game doesn't rely on pace he could go on for a good few years. I would be very pleased if he signed...... A welcome addition to a somewhat, Carew excepted, lightweight forward line.

Villa team after summer:

----------------------Green--------------------------

Bardsley-----Cahill-----Mellberg------Barry---------

---------Sidwell-----Petrov-------Koumas-------

Maloney-------------------------------------SWP-------

-----------------------CAREW------------------------------

Subs/possible starters:

R.Keane

A.Ferdinand

L.Moore

A.young

Mccann

Eidur Gudjohnsen......... fantastic signing, strong link player, very clever, experienced and already been very successful in the prem. Perhaps a little old but since his game doesn't rely on pace he could go on for a good few years. I would be very pleased if he signed...... A welcome addition to a somewhat, Carew excepted, lightweight forward line.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have him in the squad. But what does he offer that the combination of Carew and Young don't? We need a natural instinctive finisher IMO, a 'goalhanger' if you like.

Yakubu would be my choice, if at all possible. Probably not......

Erm...

What are you erm..ing about??????

Giles Barnes is 18 or something, clearly there is a big difference you should have noticed.

I think he is erm..ing about you saying why buy Kamara and Gera when they are both at a Championship club and then saying that Giles Barnes who plays in the same division as them would be an awesome signing, a wee bit contradictory I would say.