Nicklas Helenius

bickster

He has not looked up to it when he has had his camio appearances.

I think we are waiting for him to bulk up a bit more. He was always bought as one for the future anyway.

I'd really wanted to see him for awhile, even just for a short cameo if nothing else. Then, when he got the chance against Spurs (or was it Everton?), i was not impressed ether. Mind you, this may have been because my expectations were too high. He needs more time, and strength I agree. Edited by AVTuco

Helenius has played, what, 50 total minutes, maybe?

Got to give him more of a chance than that

Not written him off, just find it ironic one is willing to give Helenius a chance but has written off Kozak, and brings him into this debate. All new signings should be given a lot longer.

It is just a ridiculous comment that you can't tell somebody isn't 'up to it' based on a few 'cameo appearences'. My point involving Kozak is that he hasn't exactly looked good enough so far and he has had much more game-time. So it doesn't really follow that one gets picked and one doesn't.

Also, what is more 'pathetic' is you latching on to anything I say to snipe at me.

I'd love to know the role discussed when lambert spoke to helenius and his agent etc, he can't be too happy with the opportunities he's had so far. I bet when benteke got injured he was thinking right then this is my chance..

He's even come out and said he wasn't expected to play much this year. His agent is very open and honest on Twitter.

Surprised, if that was going to be the case, we didn't just loan him back to his old club? Or maybe someone in League One or the Championship. Get him used to more physical football at a lower level.

I guess we wanted our coaches to do some conditioning work with him in our club, people who know what sort of the player they want him to be, but it's never encouraging to see players not getting competitive football.

He admitted himself a few weeks back he wasn't expecting to play much at the moment due to settling in and stuff.

I'd have liked to have seen more of him tbh, I think he's interesting as he's different to our other forwards in that he can drop off the frontline and pop up in midfielder areas.

Interesting player, I have a good feeling in time he'll turn out to be a good signing. Can't say the same for Kozak.

Unless he isn't at least a bit dissapointed with his lack of gametime, especially with Benteke injuried, i worry for his ambition level.

Now he is obviously not going to go out on twitter complaining about it, as im sure he's neither an idiot or a diva

Â