Christian Benteke

Kwan

Same could be said about those who believe the club could do no wrong.

You seem to be confusing believing the club over a rag for "believing the club can do no wrong".

Just as you questioned who is annoyed that he's not a Villa fan, who is actually saying the club can do no wrong?

Same could be said about those who believe the club could do no wrong.

Is anyone actually upset or annoyed that he's not a villa fan?

What are people upset about then as I dont get ti at all? that he *said* he wasnt a villa fan? Naughty boy. That he is reported to have said words to the effect of "Im an Arsenal fan and I dont care who knows it?".

Do you lot really have nothing else to worry about. If so, you;re very lucky

By the way, Dwight Yprke calls himself a villa fan, and he is a first class twunk and judas.

out of interest does anyone here know much about Belgian geography?... I couldn't tell you where Genk is (I am sure some smart ass on here will point it out).... but my point is I am very glad he spent his youth learning how to be awesome at football rather than spending time learning the geography of the west midlands

Playing Devil's advocate for a moment, the difference is none of us are making a career move to Genk; if we did I'd like to think we'd be smart enough to do some basic due diligence, let alone find out where the feck it even was.

Whats amusing is that it seems as if those fans who had been slagging him off when he first arrived, and then were shut up by his recent fantastic performances, are the ones getting all hot under the collar.about this non story

The irony of it is, that what they arent getting, is that he is getting this attention from the media BECAUSE he has been playing so well. (basically trying to spin the Villa little provincial club in shit hole town, what are they doing with a classy player like this? line)

They will keep spinning this line the better he gets, its what happens to any decent player not playing in London or Manchester, I hope and expect more of the same over the coming months as it will mean he is having an impact and scaring the bejeebus out of the top clubs

Go on son, you show em., You carry on shoving it all back down their throats

• Like 1

Regarding him thinking we were in London.

Is that because he thinks we're such a great club, he assumed we are in London because the media says all the best clubs are?

Or am I clutching at straws? :D

Either way he's getting attention because he's playing well and as long as he continues to do that, things will be fine.

Ah - Gareth... I tried to think of a way to disagree with you... but I couldn't. But to be honest... I am not too bothered... I guess I am glad he didn't do his due diligence and signed rather than doing it and signing for QPR or whoever...

And AVFC - I knew there would be one smartass... but you have made it look like you had to google it by posting a picture... Next time if you wanna be a real smartass you should phrase it more carefully. Although I don't mean this in a rude way ... being a smartass is a higher state of being...

No one cares who he supports. No one cares that he has higher ambitions than playing for us.

But there is no need to speak publicly about it, I know he may not of and that well be the case but if he did its completely disrespectful and serves only himself.

I can see why people would defend the point that he might not have said it, can't for the life of me understand why people would defend it if he did say it.

Whats amusing is that it seems as if those fans who had been slagging him off when he first arrived, and then were shut up by his recent fantastic performances, are the ones getting all hot under the collar.about this non story

The irony of it is, that what they arent getting, is that he is getting this attention from the media BECAUSE he has been playing so well. (basically trying to spin the Villa little provincial club in shit hole town, what are they doing with a classy player like this? line)

They will keep spinning this line the better he gets, its what happens to any decent player not playing in London or Manchester, I hope and expect more of the same over the coming months as it will mean he is having an impact and scaring the bejeebus out of the top clubs

Go on son, you show em., You carry on shoving it all back down their throats

How many people have really slagged him off since he joined us?

Â