Christian Benteke

Kwan

I think he just needs a goal to settle down, he's looking a very frustrated figure for both us and Belgium, his injury came at the wrong time. With Wilmots today saying that him and Lukaku doesn't work as a partnership will only add to that tension.

They haven't really played as a partnership that much. Probably only together 15 minutes or so yesterday. i can see what he means though.

• Like 1

...just doesn't look himself right now, irrespective of goals, he has lost that sharp edge to his game.

must be struggling fitness wise or form dip....its now he needs the support.

He might be playing on Monday...but I think we keep rushing him back ( for obvious reasons) problem is ,this is when players keep getting other niggles, also they are still not properly right.

I'm not sure, we are playing in a way that suits him this season, that too has had and effect.

Disagree - he has had a hatful of chances to put away but has just missed a bit of match sharpness to execute them, also unlucky against the bar. The beast is starving and ready to feed.

Plus add into the mix that he has gone from the main man (still is), to having the likes of freekick king bacuna, and the much hated Kozak who scored when he went off at norwich and scored against cradiff when benteke was screaming for any chance to be put his way to score. Others are in the mix now, he needs to announce himself again in the league, premier league memories are short, he needs to remind people again of what he's about, and I've got every faith in him to acheive that.

Just needs a goal.

I personally feel he was rushed back from injury and has been playing catch up since. He lacks sharpness which combined with missed chances has clearly affecting his confidence. A few more games and a goal will do him a world of good.

I personally feel he was rushed back from injury and has been playing catch up since. He lacks sharpness which combined with missed chances has clearly affecting his confidence. A few more games and a goal will do him a world of good.

Yes is it form or sharpness. He has missed chances but he did that last season too. Hope he can do what he did at West Brom last season. 

Â