Christian Benteke

Kwan

The Chelsea rumours are a bit worrying. They have the cash and may buy him just to prevent anyone else getting him. Chelsea spent £80m last summer without even blinking.

If they did want him, at least we know they will meet our valuation rather than trying to give us some part exchange petty bid.
Agree with that. £35-40m cash in one transaction would be hard to turn down, ideally we won't have this problem for another 12 months though.

Ideally, if we are to sell him to a Prem team, I'd hope it would be Chelsea. If we wanted £30m and they genuinely wanted Benteke, Roman would give us the £30m (especially as he will want to make Jose happy this Summer).

Question is whether they do actually want him of course.

Either way, I would much prefer it if he stayed.

Chelsea looks the best option for us (i believe he will leave us now, that tweet from MK, makes me think he has snubbed a new villa deal, and Lambo wants to get on with it)

I wouldn't turn my nose up at Demba BA, or Lukaka in pert ex or on loan for next season. Otherwise £25m+ is a good deal for us 

(Delfonso could still come good  ;)

Chelsea looks the best option for us (i believe he will leave us now, that tweet from MK, makes me think he has snubbed a new villa deal, and Lambo wants to get on with it)

I wouldn't turn my nose up at Demba BA, or Lukaka in pert ex or on loan for next season. Otherwise £25m+ is a good deal for us 

The one where hes joking about Christian Benitez??

• Like 2

The one where hes joking about Christian Benitez??

ahhhh -  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite that - I still think he will leave - and if he does a chelsea swap\loan for Ba, Luakaku would be ok with me !

Chelsea won't bother with Benteke when they already have Lukaku. Lukaku is a few years younger then Benteke and already scoring for fun in the premier league. They will use their transfer budget elsewhere. 

chelsea have signed luis suarez for 40mil...

Yeah right. I'm sure Ivanovic would be very happy about that move.

Suarez is slightly less likely to bite his own team mate.

With the teeth he has?

Suarez makes a vampire look like a vacuum cleaner!

• Like 1

Mourinho is on holiday at the moment and not back until tomorrow

Of course Chelsea can still do business without him but Benteke wasn't a target before he went away as I understand it so I'm surprised he is now

Â