That wasn't as good as Microsoft needed it to be. I missed a few bits getting back from work but what I did see did not wow me. Few things looked that good, few things justified the nonsense that Microsoft is chucking at this console and few things inspired me to reconsider my stance on it.

I think the only thing that genuinely had me was Witcher: Wild Hunt, and thats on the PC anyway with less bullshit (although in a nice touch from the CDPROJEKT chap, he pointedly said the word optional with regards the bullshit).

Sony can walk away with this conference supremely easily.

Anywho, next up, EA. We'll get more Battlefield, more Titanfall, and then the ubiquitous Madden/FIFA/NFS annual updates. It should be a new engine year for FIFA chaps, so get yer money on that. EA will also absolutely hurl the word Cloud at you, like it's some good thing and not a disguise for DRM.

Don't know if I'll bother watching the EA conference, and don't think I can be arsed to stay up for the Sony one. Will probably catch up with stuff in the morning/after work tomorrow.

I'll watch the EA one. Maybe. It's not going to be earth shattering but watching Evil try to pretend it's not might be funny.

General reaction from the gaming press out there on the price of the Xbox One is disbelief. In the baaaaaaaaaad way.

I'm quite looking forward to see where FIFA can go on the new consoles. That's all I'm interested in tonight really

The PS4 has edged ahead for me now, providing they don't copy what Microsoft have done. PS+ is a winner for me at the moment

Be interesting to see how much the PS4 will be..

What you thinking of getting out of the two?

With MS coming in at £430, theres a distinct opportunity for Sony to release a more powerful console, for less...

What you thinking of getting out of the two?

I'm thinking PS4, depending on the price..

With MS coming in at £430, theres a distinct opportunity for Sony to release a more powerful console, for less...

Yep, could be a massive selling point tbh..

You can get a lot of graphics card for £429.

Anywho, next up, EA. We'll get more Battlefield, more Titanfall, and then the ubiquitous Madden/FIFA/NFS annual updates. It should be a new engine year for FIFA chaps,

That was confirmed a couple of months back as far as I know. Except for PC, because well, it's been a while since EA have had a chance to give their PC customers the middle finger.

Edited by Davkaus

Actually, on second thought, I might stay up for the Sony conference. More curious to see what they will say/show than I was before after Microsoft's effort.

You can get a lot of graphics card for £429.

Anywho, next up, EA. We'll get more Battlefield, more Titanfall, and then the ubiquitous Madden/FIFA/NFS annual updates. It should be a new engine year for FIFA chaps,

That was confirmed a couple of months back as far as I know. Except for PC, because well, it's been a while since EA have had a chance to give their PC customers the middle finger.

You still have to buy the rest of the pc too. When i play a pc game i love to run it on the highest settings. Some games you need some expensive kit to do that.

Why is it more over here than in the US?

The best thing is a lot of the main features of the XBone seem to be extremely US-centric. I'm talking about all the TV and fantasy sports stuff. We're paying more for a gimped product.

Â