The voice over talking about McLaren then just said something particularly daft - their new car is beyond F1 specifications... so do ****loads of cars. The idea of F1 is that there is a ruleset you have to adhere to. It's not the pinnacle of motoring technology.

Drivatar?

Cloud?

**** off.

Edited by Chindie

The voice over talking about McLaren then just said something particularly daft - their new car is beyond F1 specifications... so do ****loads of cars. The idea of F1 is that there is a ruleset you have to adhere to. It's not the pinnacle of motoring technology.

Drivatar?

Cloud?

**** off.

Why the hostility towards cloud?

Minecraft! Well, that's me sold, give me a XONE right now, as it will clearly be carrying the definitive, most up to date version

:unsure:

Ah, now D4, that's a bit more like it.

SWERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey look! A game that is trying to be Minecraft! Double trouble!

ohh...but with MMO esque battles. That did look fun.

Edited by hogso

Drivatar?

Cloud?

**** off.

Why the hostility towards cloud?

Cloud generally is one of those buzzterms that doesn't really mean anything groundbreaking, meaning anyone using it to sell stuff to you should be considered suspicious...

...but when it's applied to gaming, especially the nonsense Microsoft has been coming out with for the Xbox One, it can **** off. They coming out with utter nonsense to justify DRM. They claimed it could be used to improve graphics and other core game components - exceptionally unlikely. So it can **** off.

I missed Ryse - this is the first I've seen of it with the smartglass thing, it looks like a next gen Roman themed Mount & Blade, is that about right? If so, awesome.

seriously? you're going to play games, record it and stick it out there for other people to watch? or watch other people's clips, or even watch other people play live?

for what purpose? I think sony are pushing it too, I just don't get it

Â