Serious incident in Woolwich

The_Rev

Their be in their cells with their playstations and flat screen tv's. Protected by a large number of inmates they will befriend in prison.

Justice my arse...what can you do though?? Solitary confinement with nothing but a bed and a toilet and no time out their cells would be the only realistic justice.

Edited by donnie

45 years and life seems about right. It's the inconsistencies though, earlier in the week someone got sentenced to 4 years for killing a man who told his friend to stop cycling on the pavement.

45 years is basically life.

I doubt very much they'll survive 45 years inside.

Yeah they will - and be lionised by the kind of scum they'll be locked up with.

I'd imagine that there will be some very pro British people who will want to murder them in there.

I'd imagine that there will be some very pro British people who will want to murder them in there.

No, they will be staying in a five star hotel with a free snooker table and they will get their dinner cooked by Gordon Ramsay every night. It must be true because I just read it on Facebook. 

• Like 2

Convicted Islamic terrorists are housed in a completely separate area, the prison authorities are smart enough to keep them segregated.

It'll be one of the guards that gets him then

I think the older one has already complained about getting a beating off the guards.

The young kid who was responsible for the Boston marathon bomb will get the death penalty. I'm not in agreement with the death penalty but maybe in acts of terrorism then there could be an exception. I don't know!

This type of terrorist would welcome the death penalty. 

The young kid who was responsible for the Boston marathon bomb will get the death penalty. I'm not in agreement with the death penalty but maybe in acts of terrorism then there could be an exception. I don't know!

Why would you give the death penalty to somebody who wants to be a martyr though?  You punish those guys by sending them to prison for a very long time so when they do finally snuff it they go old, alone and forgotten. 

• Like 2

Â