Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

We've been poor, but it's still 0-0 and Norwich don't look great.

very much this

think bennetts yellow is worrying, norwich havent battered us or created that many chances, we've been shit and must get better but its not as bad as some will make out, just been a very poor game all round by both teams

Nervy first half. Bennett needs to settle down and stop fouling or he's going to get sent off. Lucky to go into the second with the score still 0-0, though. If we calm down and keep our heads we can still take this.

looks like we are hungover from Monday

awful performance, where is our midfield?

norwich are walking through us, Sylla is the only one trying to close down

we are so keen to pass backwards, nobody is taking the ball on

as for our first touches it appears all of our front three have **** lead for boots

we will lose this unless we don't improve

Norwich have been closing down Sylla and Westwood pretty well, also pressuring back line. They wont be able to keep it up all game, 2nd half should be better for us.

West Ham goal would make life easier too. Ill take a draw if Newcastle and Wigan lose.

Nothing to do with over confidence, there is another team on the pitch you know! Norwich are pressing high and stopping us from playing our game. 

This is where we need a plan B or hope we can hit them on the break.

On a side note, How Grant Holt gets away with his persistent fouling is beyond me.

I worry that Norwich will focus even more on Lichaj and Bennett. Sylla is having a decent game, but all three strikers are way off the pace. I know in some games this is the case and then the grab a goal or two but I worry that they won't get the chances or make the chances in the second half.

Need to get out of first gear and fly out of the traps.

God that was poor - bennet terrible - with one sub used - how long does lambo leave it ?

Doesn't really have any options, unless he brings NZogbia on to play left back. All we've got on the bench is Given, Holman, Bent, Bowery, NZogbia and Bannan