I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

As a kid I refused to believe there was a place in Argentina called Fray Bentos. Why would anybody name a town after a tinned meat pie?  :blush:

It's in Uruguay is it not?

Exactly why Mike was right to refuse to believe it was in Argentina.

• Like 1

Dirty tramp food!

The same dirty tramps who buy lottery tickets, which in turn funds athletes . You owe alot to the Fray Bentos eating masses, Jones.
Truth

Here is a truth bomb for you . The night before you did that thing in that place I genuinely ate a Fray Bentos with mash and peas . I woke up earlier than usual( for a weekend) the day after busting for a poo . I couldn't sleep after so put the telly on and lo and behold your finals were about to start so I decided to watch out of interest . Then it happened ... you slid down that pole like a pro , then you grabbed it and held on for a decent amount of time and at the end you did a 7 thing when the ill informed commentary team suggested you may be attempting a 9 thing . I was happy for you but even happier for VT (having being starved of success in any form for too long ).

If it had not been for Fray Bentos I would have missed that monumental moment , so next time you choose to denigrate an entire class of society on their dietary regime I suggest you think on Jones. Think on .

• Like 4

One question. Pole?

Wachowski I think . He loved it .

Rail /secret Russian silo door handle ...whatever it was... You handled it to a medal winning standard . It was good Post poo TV which ever way you look at it .

..............Back on topic please.

ok

I used to be a christian until I developed even the tiniest ability to think logically and base my life on evidence and reason . But yeah , as crazy it seems now I was quite into religion back in the day .

• Like 1