I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

I've got in to a bad habit of pissing in the kitchen sink instead of going the toilet. Mrs goes spare but can't help it. Bloke I used to work with does it and I've ended up doing it. Must admit though for some strange reason it feels better when I do it in kitchen. Filthy I know and a pain in the arse for the mrs.

Holy ****. How many more **** up secrets have you got? And do you need to stand on a stole/chair first? My sink is too high if I stand on the floor.

Did you find that out by making a mess of your cupboard doors?

Hahaha nah thats one thing I won't do and havent tried. But when I wash the dishes my sink goes up to my stomach. Thats how I know.

• Like 1

Jesus H Christ!

Pissing in the kitchen sink.. surely the kitchen sink is generally higher up than a bathroom sink for example.So it is physically more effort compared to say the bathroom sink?

Jesus H Christ!

Pissing in the kitchen sink.. surely the kitchen sink is generally higher up than a bathroom sink for example.So it is physically more effort compared to say the bathroom sink?

I guess that's the challenge.

:huh: i guess

Jenny get a shewee

I have one

I've occasionally done the bathroom sink

In what sense? in the Rugeley way or the...erm...Rugeley way? And stop almost ripping off my hidden message ways.

I piss in the shower, I'm assuming everyone does?

I don't do that but I do like to party.

Jesus H Christ!

Time for a confession from you ms theresa ;)  I see you lurking in this thread often.

Jesus H Christ!

Time for a confession from you ms theresa ;)  I see you lurking in this thread often.

I think she pisses in the shower