I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

Best 2 for me are DDID's dog antics and whoever said about having a wank competition with their mates behind the sofa :lol;

I'm not counting Morpheus' as it was a blatant lie

Maybe Stevo is in training

The other day I had a wank race with the kettle.

Well, the kettle wasn't wanking, obviously. But I was, and the aim was to climax before the kettle did.

I won, convincingly. Although my gf had just been round and was on the blob, so I didn't get any, but did engage in some heavy petting and grinding which meant I was pretty much like buckaroo with no bits left in the box.

The kettle never had a chance.

I bet you were making some right noises. I'd put money on it that your a grunter

The other day I had a wank race with the kettle.

Well, the kettle wasn't wanking, obviously. But I was, and the aim was to climax before the kettle did.

I won, convincingly. Although my gf had just been round and was on the blob, so I didn't get any, but did engage in some heavy petting and grinding which meant I was pretty much like buckaroo with no bits left in the box.

The kettle never had a chance.

cappucino?

Let's all have a meet up! We'll have a big wankfest. Need someone to be in the middle though so we can put all our concentration and thoughts into it. I won't wank for ages and who ever is in the middle is going to get a big load of man milk right in their face

Let's all have a meet up! We'll have a big wankfest. Need someone to be in the middle though so we can put all our concentration and thoughts into it. I won't wank for ages and who ever is in the middle is going to get a big load of man milk right in their face

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh:

That'll be Bronze Girl then :)