I have a confession to make.....

Houlston

I turned down the offer of a date (no not the fruit!) from Russell Crowe. Also I once mistakenly pushed a mentally retarded girl off a ski lift 20 feet in the air. That was a low point!

Edited by Baselayers

I turned down the offer of a date (no not the fruit!) from Russell Crowe. Also I once mistakenly pushed a mentally retarded girl off a ski lift 20 feet in the air. That was a low point!

These are both worse than anything that has been stated on the previous 28 pages.

• Like 1

Was it your cavalier attitude toward the protection of the poor disabled orphan girl against gravity induced injury that first attracted heartless bastard Russ Crowe to you?

Jones: 'oi, retread, can you fly?' (pushes girl holding puppy)

Crowe: 'oooh, I do like a strong woman' (palpable boner)

Crowe: 'excuse me Sheila, fancy a date?'

Jones: '**** you, ya kangaroowanker'

it's how I picture it, I'm pretty confident it's spot on

• Like 2

I stinkpalmed right wing warmongering godbotherer Tony Blair when he opened the new school building I worked in, he was very tall. Proud of this one

I stole 20 pounds out of my grans purse when I stayed over once and bought some 'Battle of the Planets' spaceships from Woolworths with it when I was about 11, not so proud of this one :(

I had a crush on nuno gomes during Euro 2000 :wub:

I am straight, but he is the only man I have ever found attractive.

Here you go.

First put this on

and then...

... ...

ENJOY

nuno_gomes_porto.jpg

When do we get to see pics of the Morpheus Milf?

Ailf, surely?

No she isn't, and don't call me Shirley.

• Like 1