Weekends football 19/21 April

andykeenan

Why isn't there any Prem football on TV today?

I believe sky have lost the Saturday lunchtime and evening kick off broadcasts to bt next season, I think they may be just phasing it out now ready for next season

Somehow I had no idea about this, just did a quick Google search and found out ESPN won't be having any Prem games next season too, leading to Disney planning to pull ESPN from the UK which means the UFC is likely to join BT as well.

My day is ruined :angry::(

Well setanta, ESPN and now bt have had a go at broadcasting football and it doesnt seem to work, when you already pay £25 a month to watch sky, you then have to pay another £10/15 a month to watch the Saturday games.

It doesnt work cus not many people will pay to watch norwich v wigan on a saturday evening and Hamburg v cologne aftet that

Why isn't there any Prem football on TV today?

I believe sky have lost the Saturday lunchtime and evening kick off broadcasts to bt next season, I think they may be just phasing it out now ready for next season

Somehow I had no idea about this, just did a quick Google search and found out ESPN won't be having any Prem games next season too, leading to Disney planning to pull ESPN from the UK which means the UFC is likely to join BT as well.

My day is ruined :angry::(

Well setanta, ESPN and now bt have had a go at broadcasting football and it doesnt seem to work, when you already pay £25 a month to watch sky, you then have to pay another £10/15 a month to watch the Saturday games.

It doesnt work cus not many people will pay to watch norwich v wigan on a saturday evening and Hamburg v cologne aftet that

I have Virgin so I get ESPN for free but either way having to scrap Virgin for that shitty BT Service isn't gonna happen for me.

West Ham nearly went 1-0 up then

Â