FIFA 14

hogso

Little brother came dangerously close to beating me yesterday. Had to claw my way back from 2-0 down at half time to win 4-3, with a goal in the last minute.

Subsequently smashed him 6-0 and 8-0 in the following games. His confidence was shot but I needed to reassert my position of the unbeatable big brother.

I do this with my big brother. I challenged him to a game of Madden. He's never played it before. He then proceeded to spam A and make every single pass and I had to resort to cheating to beat him. I'm not proud.

I need to pick up Madden 25 I think, cheers for reminding me !

Just started a FIFA 14 Career with Fulham, god knows why but yeah, manager mode seems to be going alright so far.

What console?

Little brother came dangerously close to beating me yesterday. Had to claw my way back from 2-0 down at half time to win 4-3, with a goal in the last minute.

Subsequently smashed him 6-0 and 8-0 in the following games. His confidence was shot but I needed to reassert my position of the unbeatable big brother.

I do this with my big brother. I challenged him to a game of Madden. He's never played it before. He then proceeded to spam A and make every single pass and I had to resort to cheating to beat him. I'm not proud.

I need to pick up Madden 25 I think, cheers for reminding me !

Just started a FIFA 14 Career with Fulham, god knows why but yeah, manager mode seems to be going alright so far.

What console?

Xbox One

I only really like career mode on this game.  My current AVFC squad

Guzan

Ruilli

Steer

Matthews

Chambers

Vlaar

Okore

Kongolo

Clark

Shaw

Luna

Delph

Barkley

W Hughes

Chalobah

Gardner

Tonev

Bakkali

Salah
Grealish

Insigne

D Praet

Weimann

Benteke

Lukaku

Martial

Schrivers

I always go in for luke shaw immediately. He can be bought for pretty cheap and after a season or two, he becomes the best LB in the game. Gardner just cant seem to develop quickly. After a season, he is only a 73. I try to play him frequently either as a sub or an occasional starter but nothing helps. 

I only really like career mode on this game.  My current AVFC squad

Guzan

Ruilli

Steer

Matthews

Chambers

Vlaar

Okore

Kongolo

Clark

Shaw

Luna

Delph

Barkley

W Hughes

Chalobah

Gardner

Tonev

Bakkali

Salah

Grealish

Insigne

D Praet

Weimann

Benteke

Lukaku

Martial

Schrivers

You should've written that a bit bigger.  Guy at the other end of my office can't quite see it.  ;)

• Like 1

Got a career mode going as a player at the moment. Started off at Forest, loaned out to Mansfield, scored 83 or so goals in 50 odd games, won the League, JPT and FA Cup (beat West Ham 7-2 in the final, scoring 7 :D). Got in the WC squad despite playing in League 2 and earned myself a £6m move to Everton, and have now scored about 12 goals in 18 games :D

Put up the difficulty after my first season though, but still banging in the goals. Somehow not getting picked for England now though  :angry:

I'm still struggling with the new global transfer market and scouting system.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of it.

Started a new game with villa with updated squads. Paid £350,000 to send holt back straight away.

Signed kiyotake for julieB but his strength is pathetic and just gets out muscled all the time.

Signed ravel Morrison who is great and Gary Gardner is having a superb season for me so far.

I find it really easy to buy and sell players this year. In my 4th season in career mode with Villa,

My team is:

Gk: Courtois, Victor Valdes

Cb: Mangala, Okore, Varane, Papadopolos, Nastasic, Marquinhos

Rm: El Shawaary, Bakkali

Cm: Pogba, Gundogan, Verratti, Cleverley

Lm: Shaqiri, Sterling

Cam: Oscar, Barkley

St: Benteke, Lukaku, Mame Diouf, Locadia

• Like 1

I'm still struggling with the new global transfer market and scouting system.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of it.

Started a new game with villa with updated squads. Paid £350,000 to send holt back straight away.

Signed kiyotake for julieB but his strength is pathetic and just gets out muscled all the time.

Signed ravel Morrison who is great and Gary Gardner is having a superb season for me so far.

I've got a few gems in mine. Got a young CB called Mbemba and he's gonna be great in a few seasons. Also have Januzaj and Rabiot on loan (future fees agreed), both young and great prospects. Also have a young CAM called Adryan who's doing quite good as well. I love building up a young team! Just like Paul :P

Splashed out on Pogba and Depay. Pogba scored an unreal goal on his debut for me.  Great player

I asked Juve what they would sell him for and they quoted me a 50 million price tag. I was also tempted to get Depay but his stats seemed very bad. 

Â