Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

Just looked at Twitter.... pretty sure it isn't Ince or Boudebouz. It COULD be Graham but I don't think the profile is quite right. 

Wouldn't Graham drive himself to Bodymoor though? Being driven implies the person doesnt have a clue where he is going.....

Just looked at Twitter.... pretty sure it isn't Ince or Boudebouz. It COULD be Graham but I don't think the profile is quite right. 

Wouldn't Graham drive himself to Bodymoor though? Being driven implies the person doesnt have a clue where he is going.....

Didn't he get a serious knee injury ?

Depends if his injury prevents him from driving, or if the club send players to appointments with a chaperone.

Edited by AndyClarke

Pretty sure it is Jordan Graham, considering his twitter activity has stopped since the photo was posted suggesting he might be at work and therefore unable to give his opinions to the World.

Who is driving though?!!!! OMG!!1111

The moment I realised there were 2 people in the car.

Graham drives the car up from London, Bannan drives it back to sign for palace..............simples! ;)