Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

I said it about a week ago.

Hiroshi Kiyotake.

If we were in for a Japanese midfielder it's probably this guy.

23 years old, good at going forward, plays in the Bundesliga, has a decent assist/goal per game ratio and could be picked up for a few million.

Always wanted a technical Japanese midfielder at Villa. They're free kick wizards usually.

• Like 4

Hiroshi Kiyotake.

23 years old, good at going forward, plays in the Bundesliga, has a decent assist/goal per game ratio and could be picked up for a few million.

Always wanted a technical Japanese midfielder at Villa. They're free kick wizards usually.

Couldn't be any worse than that wee benched Scotch free kick wizard soon to be shown the exit door could it? ;)

Hiroshi Kiyotake.

Getting Kiyotake in would be brilliant.... awesome little CAM, would suit our side well too.....

Just in case anyone is interested, sky sports have recently reported on Belhanda again (yesterday i think?). Same old news though, take that as you will! Kiyotake is a good thought. I wish Lambert wasnt such a tease, its like christmas as a kid, except your parents making you play hide and seek with the presents.

Anybody clued up about Tom Ince? I see Cardiff have agreed a fee to sign him, from what I've seen he seems very good and I find it odd that he isn't going to anybody bigger.

Would he be a good shout for us?

Anybody clued up about Tom Ince? I see Cardiff have agreed a fee to sign him, from what I've seen he seems very good and I find it odd that he isn't going to anybody bigger.

While he is good i think he is very overated. Be very surprised if he stands out in the premership

Whilst it seems we are busy recruiting lots of midfielders, im still a little worried about our tight defence :ph34r:

Me too, but I think we're done there. Better hope Okore and Luna take to the league like a duck to water or else we'll be shipping goals again.

Whilst it seems we are busy recruiting lots of midfielders, im still a little worried about our tight defence :ph34r:

I can't see Vlaar or Lowton being replaced and we've bought in options for the other 2 positions. I'm afraid you're going to have to swallow that worry as I can't imagine any more defensive options will be arriving this year.

I can't see Vlaar or Lowton being replaced and we've bought in options for the other 2 positions. I'm afraid you're going to have to swallow that worry as I can't imagine any more defensive options will be arriving this year.

Possibly a back up/ competition right back? Young lad similar profile to Lowton?

Possibly a back up/ competition right back? Young lad similar profile to Lowton?

I'd imagine that'll be covered between Herd and Bacuna, but I may be wrong.

Bearing in mind Lowton played every minute in the Premiership for us last year, then hopefully it won't be a problem area.

Edited by Shillzz

Bearing in mind Lowton played every minute in the Premiership for us last year, then hopefully it won't be a problem area.

Without being fussy, Lowton didn't quite manage every minute of every PL game last season if i remember right, didn't he come off injured early in the Norwich match?

Hiroshi Kiyotake.

Think you will find I brought his name up. :)

While he is good i think he is very overated. Be very surprised if he stands out in the premership

Blackpool have had a fee agreed. Reportedly.

Hiroshi Kiyotake.

Think you will find I brought his name up. :)

Sorry I must have missed it, large thread ;)

I mentioned it last week as well, he'd be a cracking signing but probably not even on the radar. He's only finishing his first year in Germany.

I mentioned it last week as well, he'd be a cracking signing but probably not even on the radar. He's only finishing his first year in Germany.

Not even on the radar?! Long gone are the days when MON would only sign players he could see from his house. Lambert probably knows what this lad's first pet was called.

• Like 1