Transfer Speculation (Summer 2013)

samjp26

The Murphy possibly moving on in August has been the story out of Crewe since April. Not sure why this is but if he is moving we can forget about it until then.

My guess on that one is its probably because they are playing us on July 26th so are expecting to do a deal after that. Have also just found this from 5 hours ago which looks positive

http://hereisthecity.com/2013/06/17/ld-crewe-boss-sure-aston-villa-target-will-be-on-the-move/

There we have it. Nigel and Pieface in perfect agreement :)

My knowledge of Czech strikers isn't what it was! :unsure:

Well you should learn a few of them because Czech has some really good young strikers. 

Vydra would be a great signing. He has done well at the international level and he is only getting better. 

It's on Sky Sports actually

Sky sources: Udinese reject £8m bid from an unnamed Premier League club for Matej Vydra #SSN

Vydra the Czech pace abuser.

ATtRcLD.gif

our forward line already has one pace abuser - Agbonlahor - but Lambert won't spend £8m on a striker this year unless we sell Benteke. depth is needed in other areas.

Edited by Con

apart from helenius, we dont need anymore strikers...

unless tekkers IS leaving? :(

which i hope not, because with db9 sure to be leaving, and helenius not ready, we would be screwed, unless on the other hand PL is planning gabby in the middle and tonev out left...

hmmm omg im so confused, if only we knew what PL was thinking, hes not as predictable and some numpties weve had at the helm

Sky sources: Udinese reject £8m bid from an unnamed Premier League club for Matej Vydra #SSN

ATtRcLD.gif

our forward line already has one pace abuser - Agbonlahor - but Lambert won't spend £8m on a striker this year unless we sell Benteke. depth is needed in other areas.

What the **** is a 'pace abuser'??????????

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

ATtRcLD.gif

What the **** is a 'pace abuser'??????????

It's a term coined in Fifa - the computer game.

Players who stack their team with cheap fast players and then beat teams 10x more expensive because pace is  so over-powered by the match engine are called pace abusers.

ATtRcLD.gif

I take it he did nothing with the ball once he got it?

ATtRcLD.gif

He kept on running past the ball. Hes still running. His current whereabouts are unknown.

• Like 3

ATtRcLD.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi7m_Pg_cL0&t=4m39s

Around 4.40 mark.

Spoiler - he scores.

Edited by Cizzler

Håvard Nielsen wants a move away from Salzburg. A player I would really like to have here at villa, but unfortunately he wants to move since he wants game time and I doubt he will get much here. Do believe he is something special that can become great, and now is the perfect opportunity. 

I could see Vydra in the team but more in the Weimann role in our setup and doubt Lambo will bid 8million if Weimann just got a new deal.

Plus I only believe transfers now when reported by foreign media ;)