The interesting stat thread

The_Rev

fbeng.png

https://twitter.com/ManUtd

Manchester United have relaunched their Twitter account.  They currently have 68,837 followers and the account has been active for less than one hour.  Be interesting to see where it is in a few months. 

Just F5 that page a few times.

The followers are going up by a 100 every couple of seconds :)

Yeah, it's gone up by almost 20k in the ten minutes since I posted the link.  They will probably have a couple of million before the season starts. 

It's slightly annoying though because I have been on Twitter for more than five years and have less than 300 followers. :( 

• 3 weeks later...

That's the way it was back then.   We could have had a tougher run to the final in 1982, but we didn't.  The fact that we didn't beat Barcelona, Juventus and Liverpool en route to the final take the gloss off our European Cup win as far as I am concerned. 

Edited by The_Rev

That's the way it was back then.   We could have had a tougher run to the final in 1982, but we didn't.  The fact that we didn't beat Barcelona, Juventus and Liverpool en route to the final take the gloss off our European Cup win as far as I am concerned. 

Coupled with the fact that it was way WAY harder to even get into the competition back then.

The actual cup tournament is only half the battle really

• 1 month later...
Â