Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

No sylla and no bannan? Lambert is tinkering with the formation and giving bowery who is utter garbage his second start in a relegation 6 pointer away from home at Stoke. I have a feeling this is going to go tits up. We have won 3 of the last 6 and played okay at times. Again I am left wondering what the **** Lambert is doing.

Bowery ffs!

Why is it that a line up that looks so wrong, has actually got me very excited? Come on boys you can do it.

It's ballsy. It says we aren't prepared to go looking for a draw. It takes some of the pressure off us, because all you can do with that formation is attack, it has the potential to make Lambert look an idiot, it has the potential to make this afternoon all sorts of madness. I like it. I'm not sure it's a good idea.

I predict an utter shit show for the first 15 minutes as no one has any idea where they're going. Then there will e pure drudgery for another 60 min followed by a game of who can hoof it up the highest for the last 15 min

Worried about our midfield for this one, we are obviously going for pace, width and high pressure which will leave us extremely exposed to Stoke's central midfielders. Most games are won and lost in the midfield if the home team can dictate game and tempo. Would have liked to play Sylla behind Westwood and Delph, giving us two players who can harass and tackle, and one to play the ball forward or to our wingers. Delph is our Anderson really, someone who likes to tackle and also bring the forward and passing it to Gabby and Weimann. I really don't understand what Bowery is doing out there, makes no sense at all! I surely hope he is going to score the winner in the 90th minute, but I predict he will be taken off when we trail after he has done virtually nothing to warrant a place in the starting line-up. The idea must be that he will win headers when defending free-kicks and corners, but surely Sylla (who has played more and has actually taken the level game by game) could have done the job better?

We have pace and lots of potential goals in this line-up, but Stoke are experts at taking the game to their level and they are at home as well. Don't like this formation, think we're gonna get ran over in midfield.

Hopeful prediction? 2-1 Stoke and then Bent levels up in the 84th minute.

Hmmmm, I wonder if we can beat Stoke?

Bannan isn't on the bench either.

Best decision ever!

I think we have only won once without bannan playing which is an amazing stat!