Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

Looks like a 4-4-2? Bowery getting a run at his natural position

With Gabby and Weimann both playing as more genuine wingers than wide strikers? I'm not sure it works for me - it's a lot of movement to bring in Bowery. It should bring us a fair bit of excitement though!

4-2-4 formation that is. No midfield at all for this game, mind you Stoke boot it over that so might make sense, lets hope Bowery and Weimann dont have to track back much because them on the wings doesn't bode well.

Maybe the plan is to try and outscore Stoke?

As we cant seem to keep a clean sheet maybe thats a sensible plan.

Well, from what I've seen from Bowery so far he is big, strong and not sluggish so I can see how he'd be seen as a good option for a horrible team like Stoke. I expect to see some physical prowess from him today. like Benteke's Mini Me.

Bowery???

Come on! This is hardly the time to field an inexperienced, limited player who clearly are a few years from doing it at this level. And against Stoke as well, the fact that he is big doesn't mean he will do a job against these guys who eat most physical players for breakfast.

Always nice to see Bannan and Holman out of the team though, means we actually have a chance of passing the ball to each other instead of to the other team.