Man Utd v Real Madrid Champions League 2nd Leg

andykeenan

Dortmund 1-0 up.

Dark horses.

2-0 now, id say there going for this as they've got no chance of retaining the Bundesliga.

What's happened to the yellow and green protest from utd fans? Are they no longer pissed off cus there running away with the league

These scummy **** don't deserve their own thread. Should have been a midweek footy thread :rant:

This!

Dortmund have been great so far against Shakhtar.  Powerful Santana header from a corner and a Götze goal from a nice Lewandowski cross.  Generally dominated and looked confident going forward.

It'll be a shame to see Lewandowski leave as he offers so much.  I hope that he can be replaced by someone who will be anything like as effective up front; his work rate is brilliant and he links up play very well.

heard Chiles looked stunned when Keane suggested Rooney wasnt good enough for this United team. would love to see it :D

as for Andy Townsend talking bollocks as usual. Diego Lopez has looked safer than Casillas has for Real in a bit

So Danny Welbeck didnt win a free kick as the ball was going out for a throw and would have gone out anyway.. Which leads me to the point i've never understood.. Why are penalties given when a player kicks the ball past the goalkeeper with the ball clearly going out of play, and then being taken down by the goalkeeper?

heard Chiles looked stunned when Keane suggested Rooney wasnt good enough for this United team. would love to see it :D

as for Andy Townsend talking bollocks as usual. Diego Lopez has looked safer than Casillas has for Real in a bit

yeah, Keane said Rooney's days might be numbered after his antics last year (contract) and Chile's was genuinely shocked!

goaaal

Â