New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

I am really struggling to buy the new kit.

Every time I go to the website to buy the new home shirt I really really like the look of the long sleeve one.

I've never bought a long sleeve shirt before so I get stuck in a cantmakeupyourmind and end up having to leave the site.

I wear the shirt every Tuesday at training and for 3/4 of the year normally wear an under layer so a long sleeve shouldn't be a big deal.

I am just worried it'll be a nightmare in the other quarter of the year??

Nice work from the Club.

Props to our main sponsor for allowing it.

Don't think they would've allowed it as such, more that they're not allowed to have their logo on kids' jerseys regardless. So if we didn't have Acorns on them it'd be blank anyway

Nice work from the Club.

Props to our main sponsor for allowing it.

Don't think they would've allowed it as such, more that they're not allowed to have their logo on kids' jerseys regardless. So if we didn't have Acorns on them it'd be blank anyway

Last two seasons they've been blank and they would almost definitely have the power to veto anything being put on the kids shirts. Credit where credit is due and all that.

Sorry I have a question about the names and number or the green 3rd shirt (last seasons away).  What colour are the names and numbers meant to be Navy or Black?

Thanks in advance!

Sorry I have a question about the names and number or the green 3rd shirt (last seasons away). What colour are the names and numbers meant to be Navy or Black?

Thanks in advance!

Black

Cheers mate much appreciated!  I thought that but the sports shop had somethng from Sporting ID saying navy so it made me think twice and had to make sure!

Sorry I have a question about the names and number or the green 3rd shirt (last seasons away). What colour are the names and numbers meant to be Navy or Black?

Thanks in advance!

Black

Cheers mate much appreciated! I thought that but the sports shop had somethng from Sporting ID saying navy so it made me think twice and had to make sure!

I had the same issue but eventually got mine from the Villa Store and it was black, no problem mate.

• Like 1

I am really struggling to buy the new kit.

Every time I go to the website to buy the new home shirt I really really like the look of the long sleeve one.

I've never bought a long sleeve shirt before so I get stuck in a cantmakeupyourmind and end up having to leave the site.

I wear the shirt every Tuesday at training and for 3/4 of the year normally wear an under layer so a long sleeve shouldn't be a big deal.

I am just worried it'll be a nightmare in the other quarter of the year??

I would say if you're going to be wearing it as a functional item go for the kit that suits your needs best, which sounds like the short sleeve. 

Or just roll up the sleeves. 

I had a long sleeve white acorns kit (the "england" one). If it was hot when I'd play in it I just roll up the sleeves. It's no big deal.

I had a long sleeve white acorns kit (the "england" one). If it was hot when I'd play in it I just roll up the sleeves. It's no big deal.

You make it sound so simple

Only then you end up with a jumper around your biceps.

Rolled up sleeves is a fashion statement, it's not practical.

Thanks in advance!

Black

Cheers mate much appreciated! I thought that but the sports shop had somethng from Sporting ID saying navy so it made me think twice and had to make sure!
I had the same issue but eventually got mine from the Villa Store and it was black, no problem mate.

It's a strange one as they look shit in black and navy would suit the trim on the shirt but oh well!

I know that this isn't in relation to the new kit, but has anyone seen the retro 1982 Super cup winning jacket on the official website? very smart i must say and will be getting purchased on pay day :D

Only then you end up with a jumper around your biceps.

Rolled up sleeves is a fashion statement, it's not practical.

It's a football shirt, not a sweater.

It's light enough for it to not really be noticeable.

All I'm saying is if this guy wants a long sleeve shirt but is worried about the sleeves being long on the 1 day a year it's actually hot in this country, there's a pretty simple way around the problem :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered it Wednesday night & turned up this morning .Same material as the home shirt. Excuse crap picture my dad took it . It seems bigger than the home shirt & they are both the same size.

30ublw4.jpg

Edited by Villaninireland

Â