Weekend football 23rd, 24th and 25th February

Richard

Sme interesting games especially the manure v QPR game which could have a shock result.

However, can't remember the last game I had less interest in and basically couldn't be arsed about more than the cup final tomorrow!

The only comfort I have around tomorrow is the cost saving ££

Ticket £75 x 2 = £150

Hotel : £140

Fuel : £70

Parking : £25

Programme : £15

Wembley food / drinks : £40

So all In all I'm up : £440 :-)

The only comfort I have around tomorrow is the cost saving ££

Ticket £75 x 2 = £150

Hotel : £140

Fuel : £70

Parking : £25

Programme : £15

Wembley food / drinks : £40

So all In all I'm up : £440 :-)

This.

I'm keen to watch the league cup final this year more than any of the league cup finals since the one we were in. 

C'mon Bradford, would be brilliant if they won it! 

agree its probably most interesting cup final in England since Pompey vs Cardiff. Laudrup is right its the underdog vs teh under underdog.

I think Swansea ball retention on the bigger pitch will be too much for Bradford to handle, i think main thing that will beat Swansea is their nerves on the day

did have qpr and villa down for draws last week, I think that fiver is gone out of the window with bennett at least, but aside from ourselves:

Fulham to win ( cheating a bit as they're 1-0 up and nearly down )

Norwich need a win, I think Everton are fading a touch, - draw

qpr - utd - draw

reading-wigan - er 4 red cards each some not serious but signficant enough to miss a couple of matches injuries to key players please.

west brom

swansea will batter bradford. I think it'll be anticlimactic. Amazing story for Bradford ofc, fairplay to them, but could be 2-0 fairly early on and then ending up something of a procession. Larger pitch will knacker Bradford out too really.

swansea will batter bradford. I think it'll be anticlimactic. Amazing story for Bradford ofc, fairplay to them, but could be 2-0 fairly early on and then ending up something of a procession. Larger pitch will knacker Bradford out too really.

I'm not so sure. Bradford have absolutely nothing to lose and will play their hearts out. Swansea, I think, will be nervous not to concede too many free-kicks and therefore be a bit shy for the first 20-30 minutes.

I still think Bradford will lose though. They might score first and go onto lose 2-1 / 3-1

Â