Weekend football 23rd, 24th and 25th February

Richard

Anyone who said Ronaldo was a big game bottler knows nothing about football. When he was at Manchester United he scored in champions league finals, champions league semi finals, fa cup finals, and regularly scored goals against the big 4. Games don't get any bigger then the ones I just mentioned.

Anyone who said Ronaldo was a big game bottler knows nothing about football. When he was at Manchester United he scored in champions league finals, champions league semi finals, fa cup finals, and regularly scored goals against the big 4. Games don't get any bigger then the ones I just mentioned.

He has scored in each of his last 7 games against Barcelona too.  

I know, but when the Ronaldo haters I know say he is not a big game player, their usual get out is ''I am referring to when he played for Manchester United''. But even when he was there he was a big game player.

??

He didn't score in the last game between the two.

Â