World Cup Qualifying General Talk

maqroll

Ibrahimovic says that the World Cup will not be worth watching now that he won't be there. The guy is a really embarrassing, isn't he? I wonder what the average Swedish football fan thinks of him, beyond his ability.

Guess what, Ibra? Ronaldo is more fun to watch than you are, and he just proved it to you live in person, you muppet

they love him still, he has been the best player and character they have in a long time.

he isnt embarassing, he is a funny guy and a character the game needs in a time of boring personalities

Yes we love him. Quotes like that is just Zlatan screwing with the media.

He is funny and not embarrassing at all.

• Like 1

Now that the qualifiers have finished the topic has morphed into Ronaldo and comparisons to other player's. Zidane is regarded as (one of) the best player's of the last 20 years. I'm just putting it out there that Ronaldo is better then Zidane ever was. His all round performance yesterday, not just his goals were just insane.

Now that the qualifiers have finished the topic has morphed into Ronaldo and comparisons to other player's. Zidane is regarded as (one of) the best player's of the last 20 years. I'm just putting it out there that Ronaldo is better then Zidane ever was. His all round performance yesterday, not just his goals were just insane.

who an where are people talking about this?

Brazil

France

England

USA

That is the worst group England can get based on the pots. But I guess it is all about opinions, do you consider Brazil better than Argentina. Do you consider USA better than Mexico.

• Like 1

Ibrahimovic says that the World Cup will not be worth watching now that he won't be there. The guy is a really embarrassing, isn't he? I wonder what the average Swedish football fan thinks of him, beyond his ability.

Guess what, Ibra? Ronaldo is more fun to watch than you are, and he just proved it to you live in person, you muppet

they love him still, he has been the best player and character they have in a long time.

he isnt embarassing, he is a funny guy and a character the game needs in a time of boring personalities

Zlatan is brilliant and I loved the quote about how the children of Paris should be paying him because he's so great (in reference to Beckham giving his money away).

Zlatan is brilliant and I loved the quote about how the children of Paris should be paying him because he's so great (in reference to Beckham giving his money away).

That quote was completely fabricated. Funny though.

Please address me in English...Thank you.

says the bloke who got confused between Zlatan an Zidane

I didn't get confused between the 2. I was simply giving my opinion on Ronaldo over Zidane.

You come across as very immature and annoying, please refrain from talking to me on the forum in future. Thank you.

I just read an article which gave:

Group of Death Spain, England, Chile, United States.

Group of Life Switzerland, England, Algeria, Honduras.

Switzerland is definitely the seeded team everyone wants, and Algeria is the African team everyone wants. But then again England played Algeria last time, and we all know what happened there.

I personally want England to play Uruguay because it is a team England haven't played in a world cup for ages and Japan for similar reasons.

Edited by Voinjama

Zidanes many league title, cups, champions leagues, world player of the year, European cup & World Cup says u are wrong

Â