The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Hmmmm, what if Lerner has already sold the club, handing over at the end of the season. This would explain alot and also why the 10 million Lambert was supposed be getting to spend disappeared?

Its a rumour which may gather some pace. I wouldn't think man with his contacts in business would find it hard to find a buyer. The browns were on there arse and they went for a Billion!!!

Hmmmm, what if Lerner has already sold the club, handing over at the end of the season. This would explain alot and also why the 10 million Lambert was supposed be getting to spend disappeared?

Its a rumour which may gather some pace. I wouldn't think man with his contacts in business would find it hard to find a buyer. The browns were on there arse and they went for a Billion!!!

The club would be valued according to what Divsion we are in, so i doubt it.

However, i do believe he will be gone sometime in the summer.

Mate of mine alerted me to this message posted on Avilla fan forum

Hello,

First of all let me say I am not here with the intention of putting the cat among the pigeons my name is also not important and I do not wise to disclose my position at Aston Villa football club but believe me I have that position and I have something to say. Behind the scenes at Aston Villa is a 'mess', senior members of the Aston Villa board are not happy. Randy Lerner as we speak is venturing into a new project in the United States which involves motor sport. Randy has also been left VERY depressed by his documented divorce with his wife Lara some have even mentioned a mid life crisis. Things are not been run well at Aston Villa Randy has done too much too soon and has gone against people's wishes at the club and has not appointed anybody with a knowledge for the game to help him. We at the club do not know weather he is about to put the club up for sale or not, yes he is trying to build a club sustainable by its own revenue but he is willing to do it by relegating Aston Villa from the Premier League. When they truth comes out about his new sports venture in the US I want you all to remember this message posted here as this is the one and only time I will post. Senior members of the board and of the playing staff are not happy with watching one of England's oldest and historic clubs slip into obscurity. Doug Ellis sold this club to Randy and everyone thought the dark days of Ellis were behind, Ellis was as much apart of this as Randy was, he allowed him to take complete control of the club knowing that Randy wanted to put several hundred slot machines in and around the stadium so people would spend money gambling at half time. I can promise fans of this club that members of the board and staff do not want this to happen to this club but Randy Lerner has to go ASAP before things get worse.

Thank you all for listening as I said I will not post again and just wait and see if I have told the truth. Randy is planning on purchasing a racing car company in the United States before this summer is over.

My initial reaction to MON walking was '**** Randy'. Then I read the club statements and what Tosspot Krulak was spouting and it passified me. I didn't realise at the time that the only information I was getting was from sources who were paid to keep me believing in the proud history, bright future product. It's now abundantly clear that MON was right and Randy is treating us like less than ordinary shareholders when a company is going tits up. Our investment is **** and we are miles down the pecking order when it comes to the executives even considering giving us what we're owed. Fans are there to provide atmosphere at the games for our friends watching in Malaysia and not much more, maybe they'll buy some merchandise pre game, otherwise not much more than a nuisance that leave their chips everywhere and take their frustrations out on intenet message boards. How long before they start filling in fan sections with corporate boxes and piping atmosphere in over the tannoy?

Yes, I can imagine someone who is unable to write a clear coherent message full of spelling and grammar mistakes getting close enough to our notoriously secret and confidential board.

Aha, of course.

Plus he is so concerned about how much money he has lost at Villa he is not only willing to let us get relegated (costing another £70m) but he is going to start getting involved in the one thing in the world which is even more expensive and even more financially risky - motor sports.

Right.....

despite the bad grammer, its all quite beleiveable

Of course it's believable. If there is one thing fifteen year old kids have in abundance it is time to day dream making up a mythical and believable story when they should be concentrating on 'A' squared plus 'B' squared equals 'C' squared.

It's a nice try from the lad, though ultimately it's a little annoying that it's got as far as getting it's own thread. He's sitting there now reading this laughing.

Heard similar, thus my post a few pages back.

Â