The Randy Lerner thread

CI

He does seem frustrated ...maybe seeing what we all said would happens has rattled him.The mention of millions of millions makes me think that the board are actually shitting themselves about us going down and the implications

As for the medical store ,sure we have been very unlucky with Bent and Petrov's devastating news but it seems to me the every player we have has been injured this season.What the **** are the doing on the training pitch.

I would also note he does not defend Mcleish at all in the message ..

I have his email from previous times when he wanted contact and wanted to be helpful

Nice one, good to hear from someone so close to Randy. Have you replied to that email off him?

I would have replied simply and calmly. 'Okay keep the manager for the last 4 games, but sack the bastard on the 94th minute of the Norwich game, before you lose A LOT of money.

Denis any chance you can show what you wrote to GK? Be interesting to see so we can gage whether his response was fair.

Recon he would respond to the question: 'any chance you can come back and post on VT?'!!

Denis any chance you can show what you wrote to GK? Be interesting to see so we can gage whether his response was fair.

Recon he would respond to the question: 'any chance you can come back and post on VT?'!!

Your wish is my command Tayls

Aston Villa - Remember them? Any chance of you coming over again and bringing Randy to a match?

Things may have changed since you both last bothered.

Your wish is my command Tayls

Aston Villa - Remember them? Any chance of you coming over again and bringing Randy to a match?

Things may have changed since you both last bothered.

You showed great restraint in your question. I would've had to mention Proud History, Bright Future.

We shouldn't need to wait "until we are safe" because the truth is we shouldn't have been in this position in the first place.

Whilst this is obviously true... I'm going to say something which I hate hearing/reading - we are where we are (ugh, cringe) - So unfortunately we are going to have to play this waiting game before something can be done.

But I agree we shouldn't be there especially since 2 years ago we were... (I don't think I can finish the sentence without shedding a tear) :(

We shouldn't need to wait "until we are safe" because the truth is we shouldn't have been in this position in the first place.

Whilst this is obviously true... I'm going to say something which I hate hearing/reading - we are where we are (ugh, cringe) - So unfortunately we are going to have to play this waiting game before something can be done.

But I agree we shouldn't be there especially since 2 years ago we were... (I don't think I can finish the sentence without shedding a tear) :(

...we were where we were. :)

Took it upon myself to contact General K this afternoon asking him if he or Randy were goingt obother attending another game thisseason. This is the response.......I will not comment!

Denis,

Randy has been over almost every week for the past year....not sure what you mean by bringing him to a match. "Since we both last bothered"...you are kidding me aren't you?? Like we aren't bothered? Millions upon millions of pounds and we aren't bothered? Do you somehow think that we aren't aware of what is going on? Any suggestions??? Let's see, a few games left...fire the manager? That would really be a wise move. Buy a player? Hmmmm, not sure any are for sale right now...do you know something I don't know? Get some miracle healing for all of our lads who are injured?? Again, do you know of a medical miracle store where we can go shopping?

I know you are frustrated. So are we!!! What can we do right now.....we can GET BEHIND THE LADS AND STAY BEHIND THEM UNTIL WE KNOW WE ARE SAFE!!!!

Gen K

Seems like they are happy with the dross thats being served up at Villa Park, or are either obviously oblivious to it?

Well they can fire the manager soon and they'd better bloody well had.

Unlike a lot of people I always thought the General was alright but he had a tough job and you can tell he isn't a diplomat. All the shouting and absolutely no admission of the fact that this ridiculous appointment is entirely their fault and has failed just as miserably as every single fan said it would do.

The guy isn't going to admit failure to a fan in an email, I get that, but he must realise that he's defending the indefensible in terms of this appointment. It was one of the stupidest and most baffling in Premier League history and undoubtedly the worst in Aston Villa's.

However, as the General was absolutely right to remind us, actions speak louder than words. So let's see what happens this summer.

The Gen says "Millions upon millions of pounds and we aren't bothered?". Correct McLeish did costs millions of pounds and look what good that has done. Poor decision making at the top is costing us on the pitch and is costing Randy money!

Â