The Randy Lerner thread

CI

I was too young to remember the 80s so this is probably the darkest time I've experienced as a villa fan. Please somebody takeover our club.

The 1980s were fab...

"I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour... but heaven knows I'm miserable now..."

The Smiths...

• Like 3

Expect a statement to be released on the following day should we beat Hull on Saturday.

I expect a statement to be released at the end of the season. I don't think Randy will announce anything til the end of the season. 

• Like 1

Expect a statement to be released on the following day should we beat Hull on Saturday.

I expect a statement to be released at the end of the season. I don't think Randy will announce anything til the end of the season. 

Why not? The mood will be more upbeat should we win.

Because it's not Randy's style IMO. He said he will address the issue once the season has finished. He strikes me as the kind of guy who will keep to his word on things like that. 

Because it's not Randy's style IMO. He said he will address the issue once the season has finished. He strikes me as the kind of guy who will keep to his word on things like that. 

One week will not make a lot of difference IMO.

One week will not make a lot of difference IMO.

Exactly. So I think he will do exactly what he said he will do. 

Will we bollocks win on Saturday. A draw would be a major bonus at present.

• Like 1

Will we bollocks win on Saturday. 

FFS! I think someone should petition Mr Lerner to order some white flags for our supporters on Saturday, most of them want to roll over and accept relegation without a fight. 

Â