The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Think it was more to do with the timing or something.

Landing Sat morning and leaving 6pm after the match?

TheTrees is the man for stuff like this.

He doesn't come on and bleat every time any private jet lands, it's when he notices something interesting; and I certainly do find it interesting, so hopefully he'll continue his fine work.

Hilarious. So when a private plane arrives at BHX it's automatically rich sheiks acquiring Aston Villa?

Birmingham isn't the metropole of the world, but it does have 1 million people living there - stuff happens in this town, it's not just AVFC.

One rich Saudi could be visiting his son at the Uni, as banal as that.

As i joked at the time, it was a chartered plane. They can bog off if they cant even afford their own jet. :)

• Like 2

Hilarious. So when a private plane arrives at BHX it's automatically rich sheiks acquiring Aston Villa?

Birmingham isn't the metropole of the world, but it does have 1 million people living there - stuff happens in this town, it's not just AVFC.

One rich Saudi could be visiting his son at the Uni, as banal as that.

As i joked at the time, it was a chartered plane. They can bog off if they cant even afford their own jet. :)

Definitely.

I don't think the jet is anything to do with Villa. What I do know 100% is that an arab Prince (can't remember which state) is going to Cov Uni from the summer and he and his entourage are staying in the entire top floor of the Ramada in Cov so maybe the jet was one of his people in to check out the area.

I don't think the jet is anything to do with Villa. What I do know 100% is that an arab Prince (can't remember which state) is going to Cov Uni from the summer and he and his entourage are staying in the entire top floor of the Ramada in Cov so maybe the jet was one of his people in to check out the area.

Dear god, what a place to go to uni! 

• Like 1

Hasn't this supposed takeover gone too far already no one knows anything. If there was a name or something id take it a little more seriously

There were months of QIA speculation (based on one anonymous post) which culminated in some kebab shop owners being mistaken for billionaire sheiks.

• Like 1

Warwick university is in Coventry. Check it out on the university rankings. I'd have thought that's what persuaded him rather the sunny city of cov

Warwick university is in Coventry. Check it out on the university rankings. I'd have thought that's what persuaded him rather the sunny city of cov

Yep, one of the richest men on Poland's daughter was at Warwick a couple of years ago, and she was always zipping around in one or the other of his private jets.

Just another point.

People checking stuff out in Coventry/Warwick tend to fly to Coventry airport, not BHX.

Â