The Randy Lerner thread

CI

What annoys me about recent transfer policy is that we don't seem to learn any lessons - buying players from "bigger" clubs who haven't played regularly for a while is a huge risk, especially when we have limited resource/wage capacity etc..

- Sidwell was first

- Ireland was second

- closely followed by Hutton and Jenas

I would personally rather we signed players that were playing regularly at a lower level if we are to take a "gamble".

A club like Villa can do much better no doubt about it.

The property company set up by Randy, Reform Acquisitions Realty Limited, is late filing its accounts.

Does he know he'll get a £100 fine

It's not the money, it's the fact that they're late. Usually a sign of a badly run company, or one that doesn't want certain information to be made public yet.

The property company set up by Randy, Reform Acquisitions Realty Limited, is late filing its accounts.

It's not the money, it's the fact that they're late. Usually a sign of a badly run company, or one that doesn't want certain information to be made public yet.

Although I mostly don't agree with Risso's moaning about things, this is actually quite bad as opposed to shit-stirring.

Perhaps the company hasn't traded yet?

Perhaps the company hasn't traded yet?

It doesn't matter if it has or not.

So do I, although he would have paid the entrance fee I suspect he would have asked for his money back when he saw the length of the lines for the rides.

Randy was only there to see what the oppostion were doing because he had thought about opening a rival fairground next door.

Unfortunatley, the competition was too tough so Randy decided to cut his losses and concentrate on his other ventures......

Â