Reo Coker

nycVILLA

Very strange one for me is old NRC. He had a handful of quite frankly storming games for us. He also had many, many games where he simply couldn't pass the ball a yard. Still, I find it very strange that he's still unattached. There are far worse players than him plying their trade in the top flight.

Also, I don't remember him being that much of a rocket polisher... A bit up his own arse, yes, but seemed like quite a genuine, hard working guy.

his overinflated sense of self worth would fit right in at the moment.

Maybe on some sort of pay as you play deal where he gives us some of the money back he stole was paid from us down the years for every appearance he makes?

He would also be a great ambassador for the club and a great example to the youngsters we have of how to make it and be successful in the modern game.

shouldn't this be in the non football threads anyway mods?

He's always come across as a reasonably intelligent bloke and that is a good interview.

I dont agree. If he had any sense he would never of hired that agent who was spouting crap about him going to a Champions League club

He doesn't deserve half the stick he gets on here, I'd welcome him back at the club.

He has made some bad decisions but the club didn't exactly do right by him either the way they released him.

Overall I think he is a good guy and it is a great shame the way his career has gone.

• Like 1

Â