Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Jesus Christ, this isn't a **** interrogation.

Yeah fair enough I forgot about that, but I edited it out because I wasn't going to respond to it for reasons I gave earlier.

Just out of curiosity though, on what other occasions have I edited your posts to "favour my own debate"?

Yet you previously stated 'I didn't edit anything out of your post.' 

So goes another ITK because of the idiots on here

Shame, he was such a nice chap.

Two things:

Firstly, people like him love the sound of their own voice and the sycophantic fawning that their snippets bring, so he'll be back.

Secondly, the club love to release information via "unofficial" channels, so even if he isn't, somebody else will be made to feel special by the club and used as unwitting rumour mules.  There've been loads of people on here and other forums over the years, the club have been doing it since Lerner first rocked up.

I honestly don't care if he told everyone in here to suck on McL's knob for a little bit. He had info. We like info. We don't antagonize him.

Or is everyone's obsessive need to be right trumpet the fact that we could have got early info just by not responding to him if we disagree?

Certainly I don't buy into his whole sell but that's part of the deal.

100% agree and we should respect his right to keep his identity private instead of people making silly comments about who he might be. 

Edited by PaulC

Yeah fair enough I forgot about that, but I edited it out because I wasn't going to respond to it for reasons I gave earlier.

Just out of curiosity though, on what other occasions have I edited your posts to "favour my own debate"?

Because I forgot!

And can you please tell me where else I have "edited your posts to favour my own debate"?

100% agree and we should respect his right to keep his identity private instead of people making silly comments about who he might be.

I am sure HH does not care about us jokingly speculating on his/her identity. HH has clearly been upset by the unfair criticism Paul Lambert has received recently. 

I am sure HH does not care about us jokingly speculating on his/her identity. HH has clearly been upset by the unfair criticism Paul Lambert has received recently. 

This is a discussion board.  He obviously has as much right to post here as everybody else, but if he's going to do that, he has to expect that he's not going to agree with everything that's said.  If people are expecting other posters not to disagree with a supposed ITKer in case they get upset and flounce off they're going to be disappointed.

• Like 2

I pointed out that my expectations of a win on Sunday were low given the clear disparity in the standard of the squads, and used Rooney as an example of a player who probably earns more than our entire team as an illustration of that.  

Morpheus obviously and predictably (mis)interpreted that as me saying "no team could ever beat another team if that team earns more"

Nope you used Rooney's income to try and excuse our defeat and it wasn't just me who took you to task over that.

:crylaugh:

Rather than going round in circles I'll just refer you to today's performance which leaves us dropping into the bottom half......again.

Glib answers so much better than proper debate, eh Morf

We haven't dropped anywhere - we were 11th before kick-off and were 11th now?

You talk like I'm saying we are going to qualify for CL!! With the resources available we are doing as well (or better) than we can reasonably expect.

Rooney probably earns more than our entire team - were you really expecting anything other than a defeat?

Why does it always come down to wages when defending a poor display?

Do you think Everton and Newcastle went to Old Trafford recently expecting to lose just because their players don't earn as much as Wayne Rooney.

Jesus, excuses, excuses, excuses!

This is being trailed out now 'pacbuddies' because there's very little left to defend Lambert with.

Back at you VillaCas.  :)

This is a discussion board.  He obviously has as much right to post here as everybody else, but if he's going to do that, he has to expect that he's not going to agree with everything that's said.  If people are expecting other posters not to disagree with a supposed ITKer in case they get upset and flounce off they're going to be disappointed.

Fair enough but Villa Talk will be worse off for not having HH giving us his insight so its best not to piss him off.

The neg brigade are obviously biased because they want to be proved right 

I do et the impression that there is more of this than fans wanting Villa to win which in itself is quite sad

• Like 1

I agree with your sentiments about forum discussion, but you have to admit posters may be going a bit overboard regarding Paul Lambert.

Like I said before, as always the truth lies somewhere between the two polar opposite views demonstrated on here.  Like most I will criticise the manager, players, staff, owner, fans, mascot, tea lady etc when I see fit but when it comes to match day we need to get behind everyone.  Yes the football is pants but it was the same the first half of last season yet we still did it then.  Like many I have not been that impressed with what I have seen from PL this season but I will give him time to fix it, especially given the circumstances surrounding him and what he has had to work with.  I think the majority on here feel the same way, well I hope they do.

• Like 1

Because I forgot!

And can you please tell me where else I have "edited your posts to favour my own debate"?

Forgot what?

How can you forget when you actually deleted it.

I'd suggest you stop now before making a complete fool of yourself.

I think someone earlier said the next 4 games are really crucial for us all. We will either cement our mid table position or we will tumble alarmingly down the table. Benteke will either rediscover his form/hunger or he will be seen as a one season wonder. There is nowhere to hide really in the next 4 games, for anyone, including you.

I think someone earlier said the next 4 games are really crucial for us all. We will either cement our mid table position or we will tumble alarmingly down the table. Benteke will either rediscover his form/hunger or he will be seen as a one season wonder. There is nowhere to hide really in the next 4 games, for anyone, including you.

I agree, the next 4 weeks are crucial, followed by a very important transfer window too.

Forgot what?

Forgot that I edited it out. If you think merely forgetting a small detail amounts to "making a complete fool of yourself" then I think you need to perhaps reevaluate who it is that's making a fool of themselves.

Can you also answer my previous question? You still have not given me any examples of where I have "edited your posts to favour my own debate".

The neg brigade are obviously biased because they want to be proved right 

I do et the impression that there is more of this than fans wanting Villa to win which in itself is quite sad

I'd be surprised if there is a poster on here who would want Villa to lose just to prove a point. We all want Villa to win and take no pleasure from the way we are playing at the moment.

Personally if i did want to prove a point at the moment i could also be very vindictive to those who slated me over Benteke but i sincerely want him back on form again. A back on form Benteke could see us winning the next four games.

• Like 1

Yes it could define our season. We do  desperately need Vlaar fit for those games. 

Personally if i did want to prove a point at the moment i could also be very vindictive to those who slated me over Benteke but i sincerely want him back on form again. A back on form Benteke could see us winning the next four games.

You wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Benteke may be in bad form at the moment but he's proven himself to be a very good player and certainly not "the next Bosko Balaban". There's no need to act all high and mighty, especially when your original comments on Benteke still haven't been proven right.

Forgot what?

Forgot that I edited it out. If you think merely forgetting a small detail amounts to "making a complete fool of yourself" then I think you need to perhaps reevaluate who it is that's making a fool of themselves.

Can you also answer my previous question? You still have not given me any examples of where I have "edited your posts to favour my own debate".

And isn't it strange that very point which you edited was the question you continually failed to answer.

You have made yourself out to be much worse than foolhardy here Mantis and as i've already given you one example where you have edited my posts to favour your debate I have no need to trawl through the site and prove it again. 

You wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Benteke may be in bad form at the moment but he's proven himself to be a very good player and certainly not "the next Bosko Balaban". There's no need to act all high and mighty, especially when your original comments on Benteke still haven't been proven right.

Ha, ha. Thats so sweet. A lecture from someone who has deleted posts to suit their own debate.