Paul Lambert

Pilchard

BJ10, you talk like you're going to war or something. It's a message board, eh.

You really do make me laugh.

In the last few pages you've posted

Methinks somebody likes to argue more than they like to think. Whatever comes naturally, eh.

Nice to see some reasonable comments for BJ10 to ignore and twist.

If I knew how to do gifs I'd probably do one that showed someone yawning.

And now you're not happy with my response?

This thread has gone a bit OTT. I'm pretty confident every Villa fan is hoping Lambert will be a big success, 

I'm sure people recognise this but it's worth reiterating that short comments on the internet (without the benefit of witnessing body language), often appear a lot more exaggerated, a lot more definitive, a lot more like a rant than they are actually intended to be. I think if you imagine every post has a big IMO at the start of it you'll find their opinions a lot less objectionable. 

• Like 1

I'm disappointed in Lambert this season, having been a big supporter when he first came. He has got some of the basics (team selection, tactics/formation, optimising the talent he has in the squad) surprisingly wrong. He's still very much on probation as far as I'm concerned.

I'm disappointed in Lambert this season, having been a big supporter when he first came. He has got some of the basics (team selection, tactics/formation, optimising the talent he has in the squad) surprisingly wrong. He's still very much on probation as far as I'm concerned.

Im afraid to say i think we will be stuck with him whatever the division we will be playing in!

I can assure all that if Lambert s pushed or his position made unworkable and he walks out. So will Weimann and Benteke. We have to give him more time.

For me its not a dislike of the man as i don't know him, it's more to do with him not being a very good manager for us. Too many elementary mistakes for two thirds of the season which has left us being unable to pull away from the relegation zone.

For me its not a dislike of the man as i don't know him, it's more to do with him not being a very good manager for us. Too many elementary mistakes for two thirds of the season which has left us being unable to pull away from the relegation zone.

Yeah i should say dislike him as a manager rather than a man. He doesn't seem a word removed like houllier or mcleish but he's been poor as a manager.

Edited by Big_John_10

The closer we get to relegation the more i begin to dislike this man.

Bizarrely I've actually gone the other way round. We have shown some real promise recently and I reckon if we stay up this team could look really good next season. I have a bit more faith in his 'project' now I can actually see the development of the players