Paul Lambert

Pilchard

WHERE WAS PLAN B! I'm horrified by our shape once they scored. I can't get over this!

Same thing as usual..we conceded & the players heads imploded & it all fell to pieces like it always does. I just think they havn't got the intelligence to cope when things go wrong.. they get kind of stuck & have a mental block or something. Plans & tactics go out the window & they simply lose the plot for 20 minutes or so.. never seen it in a football team before.. at least not one thats progressed from the sunday leagues

Don`t know what to say, this was..painful. The defence and marking is so far off it`s a joke. This has been going on continuously for the last matches and nothing has seemed to fix it. Mistake after mistake, I don`t really know if the players are to blame or the manager. Lambert has not made any impressive tactical victories that I can remember. Only noteworthy thing so far was at anfield, which I would like to add was the worst liverpool match so far this season.

Even if the manager was to go or not, the wallet has to OPEN. No doubt, we need players badly. Get in a CB, LB, and anything to help the people in the midfield. Benteke can be lethal in front off the goal but there has been numerous mistakes on his part, specially being caught offside. Still, this is the only bright side I have seen this year. Weimann has suprised me this season, and I think he has a player we should keep as long as we can. Relegation should never happen, let alone that benteke probably wants to get out as quick as possible. Anyone see the frustration in his face match after match? Look at him when the players fail to give him a pass or what not, does not look like he is here to stay. Who knows. I was so sure we would win tonight after a decent game against WB, well..the first half anyway. Happened again today. If relegation were to happen lambert`s career would really go down the toilet, rightly so.

Same thing as usual..we conceded & the players heads imploded & it all fell to pieces like it always does. I just think they havn't got the intelligence to cope when things go wrong.. they get kind of stuck & have a mental block or something. Plans & tactics go out the window & they simply lose the plot for 20 minutes or so.. never seen it in a football team before.. at least not one thats progressed from the sunday leagues

It was as if Lambert didn't tell them how to play. Just threw on some strikers and hoped for the best. The only consolation is Bradford didn't score a couple more. It was embarrassing to watch. We are now officially the laughing stock of English football.

I dont think it was a case of plan b, we started to lose shape and hit stray passes, they gained momentum and then scored. Bentekes inability to do his job just represented where the team were at that point. Then the manager panicked, they just **** up, the lot of them. They have accepted a beating from a team in the 4th tier. They have no right to wear that shirt.

Well I'm done, Until a few weeks ago I still thought he was the right man for the job but hes clearly lost it. He can't even use lack of transfer funds as an excuse when playing against a league 2 side.

Horrific.

If this is how he is going to 'manage' (and I use that term loosely) then no thanks.

Can't organise, no tactics, breaking all sorts of records for worse form and season, making McLeish look good, getting knocked out the cup over two legs to a fourth division side.

Those last 30 minutes were the worst I've experienced as a Villa fan. I've said that a lot this season.

The players and the manager are an absolute disgrace. It wouldn't bother me if they all resigned tomorrow.

Well I'm done, Until a few weeks ago I still thought he was the right man for the job but hes clearly lost it. He can't even use lack of transfer funds as an excuse when playing against a league 2 side.

I agree. I spent all Saturday evening defending him after the west brom game but I'm simply horrified by that second half performance. Lambert has too go ASAP.

The subs were baffeling, when you need to score and time is running out do not narrow the pitch make it wider.

What did we do?

If you have 4 strikers on and try to launch it in to the box as desperate as that seems something might eventually happen. What was even more shocking was the inability of premier league players to even manage to do that.

I'm not sure what the future holds.

Whether Lambert stays or goes .... no confidence in us signing any quality.

too many Players have come in, and have got worse.

Players have left and got better.

what really is going on?

Should've been sacked after the wigan game. I think the fact that fans have tried to show complete patience and back the team whatever, however this is seriously backfiring now as time is running out. I honestly think a more tactically clever manager would have had us more organised than this prat. He needs to go asap!

Should've been sacked after the wigan game. I think the fact that fans have tried to show complete patience and back the team whatever, however this is seriously backfiring now as time is running out. I honestly think a more tactically clever manager would have had us more organised than this prat. He needs to go asap!

I'm not entirely sure how big the job is, but I do tend to agree with you, a decent manager would'nt let things go this low and incompetent.

I'm not entirely sure how big the job is, but I do tend to agree with you, a decent manager would'nt let things go this low and incompetent.

I just don't see any improvement at all in the areas we commit the most errors. Set pieces, Midfield play, tactically. It's like nobody is improving on weaknesses. Now I honestly believe the time spent training would improve us on the mistakes we keep making, yet either the players are completely retarded or the blind(Lambert) is leading the blind(players). And I think it's plainly obvious things point to the later.

Why the hell would you hire or employ so called professionals to continually make the same errors which are to all who see bloody obvious? Lambert is tactically inept and unable to teach, improve or organise a team he manages. It's unacceptable IMO.

I'm giving him and Lerner until the end of the transfer window. If they think what they've got is enough, and continue to lose, I'll be calling for both their heads. But not just yet. My good will has not completely dried up.

**** off right now. He has to go. We desperately need stability but like I was saying with McLeish it gets to a point where the manager is so bad that keeping him on would do no good. I am at this stage with Lambert now, and if I'm honest I'd say he's worse than McLeish. There has to be a line drawn somewhere and he has crossed it in the last few weeks. We are down under this clown. I have no doubts about that. At least if we get someone in we may stand a small chance of staying up.

Absolutely no tactical sense what so ever. Dour and can't motivate. He has all of our previous three managers drawbacks with virtually none of their positives. Contender for one of the worst managers in the history of the club.

**** off.