Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Boggies reject? **** right off. Who else Mad Mick?

**** sake. Anyone that seriously believes that shite needs to have a word with themselves.

Lambert ain't getting sacked relegation or great escape he's staying (and should regardless of outcome)

• Like 2

Villas never going to get rid of Lambert and rightly so. There isn't many fans calling for his head and for Lerner to put up with McLeish for so long last year he has the patience of a saint.

Imagine the reaction if Lambert was let go, its sloppy journalism making up shIt

Boggies reject? **** right off. Who else Mad Mick?

**** sake. Anyone that seriously believes that shite needs to have a word with themselves.

Lambert ain't getting sacked relegation or great escape he's staying (and should regardless of outcome)

What about if he walks ? - I want him to stay, but don't think he will , as I have said before there are a series of results no manager can survive - I reckon may be getting close to that.

What about if he walks ? - I want him to stay, but don't think he will , as I have said before there are a series of results no manager can survive - I reckon may be getting close to that.

why would he walk? Get sacked get paid off. Resign and get nowt.

Want happen, when has Lerner ever sacked a manager during a season?

He hasnt , you wouldn't know what's going on between the two of them behind the scenes, just hope Lambert hasn't been on the blower again to MON and he's advising him about certain things

No way should Lambert go, give him a proper chance, we are not Chelsea. Last season we finished 16th, two points off relegation.

Lambert is one win away from getting us into as good (or bad) a position as we ended last season, deserves the chance to do it. Throw in the cup run to boot and the fact we could still make Wembley.

Want happen, when has Lerner ever sacked a manager during a season?

True - But Doug Ellis was very loyal to the first manager he appointed - probably due to the torturous manager search getting him in the first place. After that he became trigger happy. As to why would he walk, well his reputation will take more of a hit if we are getting walloped every week - If he walks some of the heat will focus on Lerner.

Lerner didn't sack Mcleish during last season but then last season was never as bad as we currently are.

We need to do what ever it takes to survive this year. If that means sacking lambert so be it.

I'm getting very close to wanting him sacked. Not quite there yet but if it did happen i wouldn't be too unhappy.

Lerner didn't sack Mcleish during last season but then last season was never as bad as we currently are.

We need to do what ever it takes to survive this year. If that means sacking lambert so be it.

I'm getting very close to wanting him sacked. Not quite there yet but if it did happen i wouldn't be too unhappy.

Would you see sacking Lambert and replacing him with RDM more likley to keep us up though ? - I wouldn't

Would you see sacking Lambert and replacing him with RDM more likley to keep us up though ? - I wouldn't

A change of ideas could improve us enough to survive. A change of manager could get more out of our players or organise the defence better.

At the moment I'm struggling to see when this improvement is going to happen.

A change of ideas could improve us enough to survive. A change of manager could get more out of our players or organise the defence better.

At the moment I'm struggling to see when this improvement is going to happen.

I would certainly not trust Di Matteo to organise our defence.