Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Put it like this - I like Lambert, generally, I think he's done a fairly poor job under poor circumstances... but I wouldn't shed a tear were he out on his ear Monday morning.

As you say, though, I don't think it'll make a difference either way.

And to be honest, I don't think he will be replaced.

I agree with this.

Nevermind Lambert. Lerner out.

He's bought our great club with his Dad's money, without a clue how to run a football club, and has run us in to the ground.

The capitulation of Aston Villa began the moment this stupid bastard had to make any decisions other than renovating a pub and putting up new signs.

Lambert isn't the problem, **** off Lerner.

This^^ if he doesn't splash the cash the next two weeks even after receiving $1b from the Browns sale then it shows he has lost interest in the Villa, surely he has to attempt to save his investment..

I don't expect him to leave before the end of the season but if we do go down (and that seems very likely at the moment) I hope he gets the boot straight away. He may have experience taking teams up from the Championship (like McLeish) but I don't have any confidence in him at all to make us more than a yo-yo team.

owen coyle, phil brown, ian holloway. all managers working with small clubs who managed initial success against the odds. however they were quickly found out and are now not premier league quality managers. why is lambert any different? did well with norwich last year but now looks like he is heading down the same path.

yes he wasnt given masses in the summer but why is it only villa that have to spend on lower league kids when budgets are tight? mulumbu- £175,000, tiote-3.5 mil. diame- free agent. look at the spanish players swansea have-cheap fees and cheap wages. michu cost 2mil and was on 5k a week at his old club!

if you have a small budget why blow 7mil of it on a striker when you already have gabby, bent, weimann, and delfouneso? oh and then piss off the most proven of those then watch while we become the least potent attack in the league. what was the point of half a mil on bowery? just use delfouneso who has actually scored for villa and in the premier league. every little counts when you have a tight budget and lambert has not spent it wisely.

worst defence and attack in the league, worst ever loss of 8-0. worst start to the season etc. lambert has broken a lot of records and reached a lot of milestones this season, and none of them good.

• Like 1