Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Delighted to have this man at the helm! So much confidence in the longevity of his work.

In the Benteke thread its the speculation about where he is going all the time.

How long is Lambert here? Where will he go if he leaves?

Answer to this question should be in next hour...coz this message will be destroyed...

Delighted to have this man at the helm! So much confidence in the longevity of his work.

Answer to this question should be in next hour...coz this message will be destroyed...

Have you been on the Kopparbergs ??

Skål

• Like 1

Skål

I dont drink at all  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Skål

hes just a Malmö fan, they are a breed of their own ;)

Skål

hes just a Malmö fan, they are a breed of their own ;)

and pls dont tell me u support Helsingborg

nah, closest i get to support a swedish team would be Skövde aik, and i dont really give a shit about them. They are so bad i recon with one months training i could get into their starting eleven and im fat and ive also smoked so much ill cough up my lungs after a 20meter sprint.

villa is the only team ill waste my time on :)

personally im hoping faulkner and lerner realise what they got going here and that a new contract for lambert is in the making. Might be better waiting with it to next summer though, not that i question him but would be silly to take the focus of the footie!

nah, closest i get to support a swedish team would be Skövde aik, and i dont really give a shit about them. They are so bad i recon with one months training i could get into their starting eleven and im fat and ive also smoked so much ill cough up my lungs after a 20meter sprint.

personally im hoping faulkner and lerner realise what they got going here and that a new contract for lambert is in the making. Might be better waiting with it to next summer though, not that i question him but would be silly to take the focus of the footie!

Ok, haha...should we explain this...the badge I have is from the most succesful side in Sweden ever; they are like Man UTd and teh rest are crap...

i think despite the whole episode with OGS i am delighted we have lambo we are building a team the right and fair way even if it means we wont the league. cant think of a team that has done what lambo has with his small transfer budget

Ok, haha...should we explain this...the badge I have is from the most succesful side in Sweden ever; they are like Man UTd and teh rest are crap...

ifk-logo-4farg-100.JPG

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1