Paul Lambert

Pilchard

Nah, he's definitely below Taylor, Little and Gregory so far.

Now u are talking silverware...Im talking about the feeling where the club is going, do u feel the difference?

No sliverware with Taylor. I was a season ticket holder,traveled away most of the regulated season and was at Swindon.

But I get where your coming from on the feeling 110%.

Edited by neil3241
  • Like 1

I was watching a repeat of the game tonight on Football first and i heard the commentators mention the word 'cynical' in releation to us (not in a bad way).  They were talking about the difference from last year. 

Cynical = experience in my opinion.  We fouled today when we had to, didnt let players run through with the ball which happened time after time last year.  This team will only get better :)

• Like 2

Can't believe I was one of the people that lost my head and called for him to go in January. To be fair I did snap out of it after a few weeks but I'm delighted to have been wrong. Long may the Lambert resurgence continue.

• Like 3

Id say 99% called for his head after 3-0 Wigan and then Bradford a few weeks later. But fair player to the owner for sticking with him.

Things are finally starting to look up. Bring on Chelsea.

Wasn't that many. Loads stuck with him. Bradford was the breaking point for me.

Id say 99% called for his head after 3-0 Wigan and then Bradford a few weeks later. But fair player to the owner for sticking with him.

Things are finally starting to look up. Bring on Chelsea.

I'm in the 1% then, and proud! (but I stuck with Houllier and even McLeish until the very end :lol:)

I wondered why there was no Okore or Tonev in the starting line up and the old demons started messing with my head, but, and this is the strange (good) thing, I told myself to keep calm and not lose my trust in Lambo. I had predicted, and bet on, a 3-2 Villa victory before the game and, when the guy next to me in the pub started saying "I told you we wouldn't win" I found myself saying "We will mate, it's just going to be a little tougher now".

That's where I am at as a fan now. I know there'll be ups and downs but I am excited to watch Villa again and Paul Lambert has my full trust and support. I wouldn't want any other manager right now!

Top manager. Best we have had in over 30 years

For the sake of the argument, Graham Taylor got us second...as I said he knows his football....so are u sure?
110% positive .

I think your right; so impressed with him that I hardly cant find any negatives

Last season and while the result against Arsenal was excellent it is only one game into the season.