Weekends football FA Cup 3rd Round 5/6Jan

andykeenan

You forgot racist.

Indeed I did. He's a filthy, cheating, racist word removed.

It wasnt intentional? Really? After the one in the World Cup? Or the one against Southampton a couple of weeks ago?

I'm certainly not saying that it wasn't intentional. I just think it's difficult to tell for certain whether or not it was from that gif. However, with his track record, there's no way that I'd claim that it wasn't. I've rarely got as angry watching a game of football, in fact I don't think at all as a neutral, as I did when the cheating prick prevented Ghana from progressing into the World Cup semi final in 2010.

Well, yup, just watched the highlights and it looked deliberate to me. I hated him for the deliberate handball against Ghana, and he's given me plenty of other reasons to do so since then, but I never imagined I'd hate him for cheating to knock my local non-league side out of the FA Cup. Until today. There are no words to describe how much of a prick he is!

He should get a 3 game ban for that. For me that looked hand to ball beyond reasonable doubt and he then went on to follow it up by kicking it into the net. He has a history of doing this and for it to happen so often suggests he is more than accident prone.

The handball against Ghana was bad enough but his celebrating the missed penalty tipped me over the edge. Horrible, horrible player.

Yeah I don't think I have ever been as angry watching a football game which didn't involve Villa.

Don't care if it was deliberate, a real man would've stopped playing and not gone on and scored. Earlier on in the season a German player (can't remember which one)handled, in similar circumstances, but stopped playing, that's what Suarez should've done.

In the paper today one of the Stags players said Suarez was laughing as he smashed he ball into the net, has anyone else seen this? didn't notice it myself when I watched it on Youtube (ain't got ESPN).

Still can't believe the officials didn't see it either.

Don't care if it was deliberate, a real man would've stopped playing and not gone on and scored. Earlier on in the season a German player (can't remember which one)handled, in similar circumstances, but stopped playing, that's what Suarez should've done.

In the paper today one of the Stags players said Suarez was laughing as he smashed he ball into the net, has anyone else seen this? didn't notice it myself when I watched it on Youtube (ain't got ESPN).

Still can't believe the officials didn't see it either.

Klose?

Here's a question for everyone:

If you were playing in a World cup Final and it was either 0-0 or losing 1-0 in the 92nd Minute , and you had the chance to make it 0-1/1-1 with your hand, would you Handball it?

I know you can't compare the 3rd Round of the FA cup and The World Cup final, but still, would you do it?

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I don't think i'd score with my hand. But I could definitely block a shot off the line with my hand in the last minute. Similar to Suarez. It would just be instinct to do that in a game which meant so much. I fully accept the fact it's cheating and it's wrong, but I think in the moment i'd just handle it.

Yeah it was Klose.

I agree with PieFace, i don't think I'd handle to score, but if i was on the line I'd handle. Although it's cheating, and wrong, at least the opponents have a decent chance to go on and win. I consider this to be a lesser form of cheating as you're being punished for it, and the oppo are givena chance to make amends for your error.

Yeah it was Klose.

I agree with PieFace, i don't think I'd handle to score, but if i was on the line I'd handle. Although it's cheating, and wrong, at least the opponents have a decent chance to go on and win. I consider this to be a lesser form of cheating as you're being punished for it, and the oppo are givena chance to make amends for your error.

The difference is deception.

I'm going to go against the grain and say I don't think that was deliberate from Suarez.

The goal should still not have stood (I personally think the rules saying handballs have to be intentional is absolute bullshit) and Suarez is still one of the most horrible cheats going.

I just don't think that was deliberate.

Â