Weekends football FA Cup 3rd Round 5/6Jan

andykeenan

Liverpool fans probably still cant understand why the rest of the world thinks Suarez is a cheating word removed.

I admit that I've not seen it for myself yet, but this certainly is the situation judging by the posts of Liverpool fans on my Facebook feed.

I dont think thats deliberate but it'll get blown up because he's got previous

The ball bounces he's got no chance of getting out the way, and if anything, his reaction is to move his hand away from the ball

Should have been disallowed, but not deliberate. Ref failed to spot, L'pool got lucky.

i agree, not convinced it was deliberate but the movement after looks dodgy as ****, his hand movement towards the ball seems understandable but he almost slaps it down

but the ref / lino must have seen it and decided it was ball to hand, it would be talked about and declared wrong no matter the ref had given because of his reputation, didnt see enough of the game to say but i doubt it was a case of it won liverpool the game even if it was the winning goal (if that makes sense)

i agree, not convinced it was deliberate but the movement after looks dodgy as ****, his hand movement towards the ball seems understandable but he almost slaps it down

but the ref / lino must have seen it and decided it was ball to hand, it would be talked about and declared wrong no matter the ref had given because of his reputation, didnt see enough of the game to say but i doubt it was a case of it won liverpool the game even if it was the winning goal (if that makes sense)

Nobody would have been able to avoid that

As soon as the ball hits his hand, he moves it away, he just doesnt have chance to haul it out of the way before making contact

Danny Kelly's hosting a My Sporting Life: 1988 FA Cup Special on talksh!te at 10pm with Bobby Gould. From the preview clip (Bobby talking about how he had to pick up the 32,000 tickets himself in a van) it should be a good listen.

I despise Suárez, but I must admit that from that gif I'd be very hesitant to say that it was deliberate. Hopefully the TV pictures later will make things clearer.

Either way, Luis Suárez is still a dirty, cheating word removed in general.

Danny Kelly's hosting a My Sporting Life: 1988 FA Cup Special on talksh!te at 10pm with Bobby Gould. From the preview clip (Bobby talking about how he had to pick up the 32,000 tickets himself in a van) it should be a good listen.

From Cloughie on the M6?

I despise Suárez, but I must admit that from that gif I'd be very hesitant to say that it was deliberate. Hopefully the TV pictures later will make things clearer.

Either way, Luis Suárez is still a dirty, cheating word removed in general.

You forgot racist.

It wasnt intentional? Really? After the one in the World Cup? Or the one against Southampton a couple of weeks ago?

Dirty cheating bastard.

Â