Marmite.

leebarnett2004

i love it on toast but on nothing else, and it has to be spread so thick that it is still black, if it starts to blend with the butter and go a bit brown you havent put enough on IMO

This !

And the bread has to be underneath the marmite and not on top.

My other mate puts the bread on top and he failed his forklift test .

I love the stuff, always have done since I was a young kid, before I even knew about the whole ''love it or hate it'' thing.

I have it with pretty much everything, bacon sandwiches, corn beef and cheese sandwiches, chicken and marmite, etc etc, I even have a massive jar of it at work so I can have a nice marmite drink...oh and I drink it out of a marmite jar shaped mug

my life changed when I discovered extra strong marmite, I go through a jar of it every two weeks or so

I had a Kiwi flatmate a long time ago who kept a jar of the stuff in the cupboard. I eventually worked up the courage to try it, and it wasn't bad.

I also had a Brummie flatmate (Bluenose) who kept Spotted Dick in the cupboard...kept well the f*ck away from that

Peanut butter is better.

The wife left a piece of toast with marmite thinly spread on it and I thought that it was slightly burnt toast, so I spread peanut butter on it and took a large bite.

It was terrable ..........Yuk.

Â