Doctor Who

mikeyp102

I really like Matt Smith as the doctor. I think he has done a fantastic job and is a terrific actor. 

Possible spoilers: I found some info online that stated the ending to this series. The guy who posted it has been right about other series endings so I think it may be true.

Ok so apparently the doctor will slowly start losing his memories this series up until the finale where he doesn't even know who he really is. This was already hinted in the last episode. The doctor, Clara and River will be summoned to the court of the Atraxi which is held at the beginning of time where he will be punished for his crimes, but the doctor doesn't remember anything. The Atraxi think the doctor is lying and punish him with death but in reality, the doctor just doesn't know who is he or what he has done. The doctor is hit with some laser or something like that and he begins his regeneration and he is hit again to stop the regeneration. River and Clara escape from the planet to save themselves and river goes off to the library for her last appearance in doctor who. Clara gathers all of the doctor's friends to mourn his death and that is how the series ends. It is supposed to be one hell of a cliff hanger ending with Smith likely dying.

Now this is no way confirmed. For all I know this could have been some fanfic ending but I think it is a good one. It would be very entertaining. Apparently Matt smith will be leaving the show with Moffat so it is bound to happen soon. I dont know where Tennant will appear in this finale though. Maybe he will save his future self somehow? I really dont know. 

Edited by Czechlad

Of all the new generation companions I would put Gillan last. Couldn't wait for her to be replaced. Easy on the eye? well yes, but so one dimensional and irritating.

• Like 2

I really like Matt Smith as the doctor. I think he has done a fantastic job and is a terrific actor.

Possible spoilers: I found some info online that stated the ending to this series. The guy who posted it has been right about other series endings so I think it may be true.

Ok so apparently the doctor will slowly start losing his memories this series up until the finale where he doesn't even know who he really is. This was already hinted in the last episode. The doctor, Clara and River will be summoned to the court of the Atraxi which is held at the beginning of time where he will be punished for his crimes, but the doctor doesn't remember anything. The Atraxi think the doctor is lying and punish him with death but in reality, the doctor just doesn't know who is he or what he has done. The doctor is hit with some laser or something like that and he begins his regeneration and he is hit again to stop the regeneration. River and Clara escape from the planet to save themselves and river goes off to the library for her last appearance in doctor who. Clara gathers all of the doctor's friends to mourn his death and that is how the series ends. It is supposed to be one hell of a cliff hanger ending with Smith likely dying.

Now this is no way confirmed. For all I know this could have been some fanfic ending but I think it is a good one. It would be very entertaining. Apparently Matt smith will be leaving the show with Moffat so it is bound to happen soon. I dont know where Tennant will appear in this finale though. Maybe he will save his future self somehow? I really dont know.

Tonight's episode would definitely take steps towards that type of thing...

It was a good episode - well acted and the first half was properly creepy...BUT

shame they ruined it with the ridiculous hell beast love story thing. Why not just do a properly scary ghost story? It was going so so well..... and then they do that. So frustrating

Edited by Eames

• 4 weeks later...
Â