Doctor Who

mikeyp102

• 3 months later...

Looking forward to the rest of the series. Has a lot of promise. Plus with Jenna as the new companion, I have some eye candy to stare at if the episode becomes dull. 

Anyone know if the rumors that Tennant is gonna appear in the finale is true? Even if it is as a flashback, I think that will be cool as hell. 

Tennant and Smith filming together tonight.

South Wales roads have gone into meltdown around Neath apparently.....

....filming in Neath must mean it's some sort of post apocalypse zombie episode set in a formica clad chippy

Edited by chrisp65

This Matt Smith is really the worst doctor of them all. Right below Sylvester McCoy. He has no charisma at all, which is really essential to the character.

It's weird how people the doctor's completely polarise people. I think Smith is great myself, and McCoy was pretty good,l at a time when the show itself was absolute shite.

Tom Baker and Pertwee being my personal favourites.

Tennant however, didn't get the love in. Why the mockeny accent? And as someone perfectly summed up his episodes, they go: smiley, smiley,  angry, angry, sad face. It's damming that the best episode during his time (Blink) he is barely in.

There was only one doctor and that was Tom baker.

Out of the new breed of doctors I would go

1-tennant

2-smith

3-eccleston

Haven't really watched the new ones but from what I have seen that is the order I would put them in

There was only one doctor and that was Tom baker.

Out of the new breed of doctors I would go

1-tennant

2-smith

3-eccleston

Haven't really watched the new ones but from what I have seen that is the order I would put them in

That's worst to best right?

I wouldn't know as I say I have only watched it a few times since it came back on but eccleston I thought was shocking and had pretty much nothing to do with what doctor who was about. I may be completely wrong though

I wouldn't know as I say I have only watched it a few times since it came back on but eccleston I thought was shocking and had pretty much nothing to do with what doctor who was about. I may be completely wrong though

You're right, you are completely wrong.

Eccleston captured the doctor perfectly, he's the only one of the modern doctors that has really managed to portray his dark troubled side of the doctor. The guilt from being the one that caused the death of all the other time lords, and being the sole survivor, is something that Tennant was never been able to get right. But Eccleston did it perfectly.

He was able to transition between jokey happy doctor and deadly serious doctor in an instant, and it was believable, unlike Tennant's plastic expressions.

Â